Avon Clear Finish Great Conplexion Pressed Powder

4.7

on 2/21/2006 11:07:00 AM

Covers nicely. A very smooth finish. Not sure it helps with any acne problems, but does not cause them either. Can only find on ebay-cheaper there anyways.

on 4/27/2003 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad powder at all! The best one I've found so far and I've tried EVERYTHING! Doesn't have a strong smell and I don't look as shiny, but I have VERY oily skin, so I am a little... I got it 1/2 off with purchase of foundation...

on 4/21/2003 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Though I don't care for the Clear Finish foundation I really love the Clear Finish pressed powder. I got this in translucent ivory and I love it. It retails for $8 regular but Avon frequently has sales and besides.. I get my Avon Rep. discount.. yeeaahh! :)

I'm not a big pressed powder fan and would prefer this in loose but the color and coverage are really excellent. I got translucent ivory and I found it goes on well and helps keep the oilyness reasonably under control. It doesn't break me out and I can even wear it with no foundation when I just don't feel like bein' shiny.

The only thing I hate about this product is the stupid applicator. Such a great powder really deserves a halfway decent applicator! It's a stiff, porus, scratchy foam pad that I threw directly in the trash after trying it. I'd highly recommend just replacing the applicator with a new one or one from your last pressed powder compact. For the quality of the powder and price ... I think its worth it.