Yankee Candles Hand lotion

3.0

on 12/1/2003 8:10:00 PM

I keep the Clean Cotton hand lotion on my desk at work because of the attractive packaging and pump dispenser. It smells very nice but is not overpowering if I'm wearing another scent. Coworkers who visit my desk are drawn to the bottle and ask to use it.

on 11/2/2003 2:16:00 PM

Smelled great going on, (I tried cucumber and canteloupe) but has some strange after scent- almost headachy... absorbs quickly, not greasy, but not tremendously moisturizing. Would not buy again due to the 'drydown' scent.

on 10/7/2003 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in Sage & Citrus. First of all, it's my favorite YC scent. I bought it for my kitchen sink to use before I put on the rubber gloves and to sit next to the matching Jar candle. The quality seems nice, but for what I use it for, it doesn't matter much. It looks nice in the kitchen and as I've said before, it's one of the few scents that don't clash with the smell of food cooking.

on 9/23/2003 9:00:00 AM

I just bought Macintosh lotion. It smells JUST LIKE a crisp Macintosh apple!! I love it. It is a great pick-me-up. It moisturizes well and the scent lasts.

on 4/21/2003 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I received Clean Cotton hand lotion as a gift. It's not as creamy and moisturizing as expected but has a fresh and long lasting scent. I wanted to try other scents, but I think they've been discontinued these.