August 1, 2014 | 1077 users online

Liquid - Biotherm - Sense Matte Foundation SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by iLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

im a BIG FAN with this foundation, it doesnt make my face cakey. the most important one it doesnt make my face broke out.. BIG love...and natural finish :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by leverniz

i actually didnt bought this product, when i run out my foundation, my sis gave this to me because she doesnt use foundation that much, anyway, ive been using this foundation for almost 2months, i like it, but dont love it,
pros
- nice coverage
- easy to blend
- looks natural
- matte finish
- the colour really matches with my skin
cons:
- my skin will look oily in 4-5 hours

so i take one lippie off because my skin will still look oily in midday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 4:58:00 AM More reviews by michybabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Received a bunch of these as testers... This foundation has very thick and heavy coverage. Too thick for my taste. Didn't break me out or do anything damaging to my skin. It just felt like it was unable to breathe.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by esque

Got this from a swap, though I think it is discontinued.

Better than expected, gives quite a flawless finish, matte but not overly so. Coverage is probably medium, and it will need a concealer. Doesn't hydrate as much as it implies.

However, this emphasizes flakes, and is probably a 'good skin day' only foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Catroar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Jolly gosh!
I have been using this product for a year and a half now. Today I ran out and went to buy the tube again, but...sadly... it has been discontinued.
RIP Sense Matte by Biotherm.
It was so perfect. Glided on smoothly.. no thickness.. no smell... perfect coverage 4 acne/greasy skin... non comedogenic...SPF15...long lasting...
So sorry you had to go.
But anyway, they put something called "Matte Pur" instead. I guess I'll have to try that instead. Wish me luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by makikay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my first tinted moisturizer, and I like it.
I am an NC30, and I bought this in shade 145.

In terms of PRICE, considering the quality, it isn't so bad.

In terms of PACKAGING QUALITY, I like how it's in a small, flat plastic container that I can take with me anywhere. There's a con, however. There are times when I unscrew the cap when the bottle is upright the product comes right out, and I end up with too much. But this is fixable, just flip the bottle over and tap it so all the product falls to the bottom. Then unscrew the cap off like that.

I also love the fact that it has SPF 15.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 12:59:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaquek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

finally!!A foundation that can deal with my acne-prone skin.After trying so many different brands with all of them making my acne worst..Im going to settle on this.
why i love it :
1) It goes on easily, leaving a matt and powdery finish.No powder or touching up is needed.
2) Good coverage : leaves ur face looking glowy and fresh
3) Doesnt feel cakey or too thick..In fact it leaves a very light feeling on the skin.
4) I hate it when foundations are smelly and this one has no smell
5) Most importantly it does not cause pimples to pop up on my acne prone skin

Why i might not love it that much :
1) I find the bottle hard to use..the moment i open my bottle it leaks out, causing me to have too much foundation on my hands.

I definately will continue buying Biotherm foundation =)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by darcy123

I really wanted to like this foundation. It went on smoothly and left a nice, powder soft coverage on my skin. Unfortunately, the colour match was poor for my skin tone. Colour 130 was way too dark so I exchanged it for for 120 which looked good when first applied, but then became too orange as the day wore on. It didn't completely control oil all day, but wasn't terrible. If you can find the right colour, I highly recommend this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2008 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this foundation because i have a mixed skin and i hate how at the end of the day my nose and chin look greasy but my cheecks still look good. I don't have that problem with this product. My skin stays matte through the whole day! it also makes my skin feel really soft and silky. The only thing i didn't like that much about it is how the coverage isn't everything. It covers up most things but i have pretty big pores on my nose and you can still see those, if it had solved that little problem too I would have gotten myself a lifestock.

Overall a very decent product IMHO!

EDIT: this foundation started flaking after about half a year of use. everytime i put this on after an hour or so it seems to crumble of my face though its definetly not past date yet. it seems the quality is going down overtime. took of some lippies for that, it's not suposed to do this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by swti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i wish i can give this 3.5 lippies. this has been my staple foundation for quite awhile and i am onto my second bottle of this. i find that a bottle lasts a very long time and the foundation itself has great staying power itself too. even after a session of hot yoga, its still intact. the coverage is medium, but at times i find it abit too heavy on me- it sits there and i feel that i'm wearing makeup. the matte finish looks great when i just applied it but after a while or so my t-zone becomes shiny again & will need blotting. another thing that the reviewer below me mentioned, is that you need smooth normal-oily skin to wear this. in the winter months i find when my skin gets a bit dry this foundation will make the dry areas much, much more noticeable. all in all, a decent foundation but not one i would stay with.