October 31, 2014 | 1535 users online

Bronzers - St.Tropez - St. Tropez Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first glance this bronzer looks VERY dark however one you use it it adapts to your skin type. Myself and 2 other friends all have very different skin types and colourings and this bronzer looks perfect on all of us. It gives you a matte ashbrushed natural tan glow. I mainly use this as a contour. It's also great to use on your neck to blend your face makeup into your neck. For me this bronzer is a must especially for the summer :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by hetsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A horrid bronzer. I have used St Tropez mousse /spray's before and have been impressed with the colouring and finish on my skin. The face bronzer power on teh other hands looks blotchy, orangy and ageing on my face. Do not waste your money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i agree with others on here, it is def hard to get some powder on your brush and the smell is weird and strong. it is a matte finish which has no shimmer and is hard to blend on your face, comes out cakey and in patches. costed around 15 to 20$ i cant remember exactly but was not 3$ that is for sure. would not recommend this product. one last thing, ABSOLUTLEY NOT FOR FAIR COMPLEXIONS!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by dannigirl

hmmm, this bronzer is definintely made for yellow skin toned girlies. Im one of them. I have to say this product turn out orangey when you apply it to the skin. I paid 20 for this, the colour is very unnatural and and doesnt blend into the skin well - you can see it in patches. I wish I had never ventured away from my MAC matte bronze powder. I always thought it was too pink for me, but now i realise its the most natural looking. MAC bronzing powder all the way!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty basic bronzer. It's matte and the color is just tan--not too yellow, not too dark, not too orange. My issue with it is that it's really difficult to apply because the powder cake is so hard. Maybe my compact is a little old or off or something, but it's hard to get enough powder on the brush so that it actually shows up. I won't toss it or anything, but there are a lot of bronzers that I prefer to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2007 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Nessicle

I'm reviewing for the Matte St Tropez face bronzer which retails at 20 (UKP)

When you open this black compact the colour looks a scary terracotta colour in the pan but fear not: this actually goes on a really believable sheer sunkissed looked! I'm quite pale with yellow undertones (02 Buff in Colourstay) and most bronzers either make me look orange and fake and seem to have huge sparkles (MAC Golden) in or they make my skin tone look quite pinky (MAC Matte) but this one actually has more yellow/red undertones so it's a more natural believeable colour and it's buildable so any skin colour except very dark could wear it! Probably the most natural and best bronzer I've ever used!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by bobalina

It has castor oil in it, which lead to breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2003 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Whammy

ONLY during summer months. Great golden/light tan/slightly copper color, but LOTS of shimmer, a little much during winter months. Nice size compact that's actually pretty heavy duty, no mirror or brush though. Dirt cheap, less than $3.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2003 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is St. Tropez worst product IMHO. It usually makes me look dirty. I think it actually comes in 2 differnt formulations but both are wierd..thier are much better bronzers for the price