October 1, 2014 | 1817 users online

Fragrance - Estee Lauder - Pleasures For Men

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by HanLuna

I love Pleasures for Women but this one seems kind of boring to me. Its not overpowering or anything like that but just not interesting enough.Oh well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The BEST fragrance I have found for my husband. I buy this for him over and over!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a great, classic men's fragrance. It is an aromatic spicy scent. Perfect for everyday wear, evening or day. op notes are nectarine, green notes and grapefruit; middle notes are coriander, ginger, lavender, pepper, rose and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, benzoin and oakmoss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

Wow, I think im in love! Because of the amazing lasting power, I think this is definitely a steal. It's soooooo cheap, and smells fantastic. Very woodsy and musky, and when i get a whiff of this, i usually think along the lines of manly and strong. Quite nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Bojik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Smells great, lasts a long time,. masculine and sexy on him.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Crescent_Shadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Comes out a bit strong and spicy, but the drydown drives me crazy. It's soft, fresh, clean, it smells sooo sexy! I love it that much I'm using it on myself ;) But it's a cologne spray and the lasting power is poor on me, too bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Green4ngel

My husband has worn this since we met, and I LOVE it. It's very sexy and understated, and lasts all day on him. I think he's on his 3rd bottle since I've known him, and I doubt he'll try anything else anytime soon (though I wouldn't be opposed-I like variety). Still, I have yet to get sick of this awesome scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am terrible at describing fragrance so I will simply say that this is one that I never let my DH run out of. It isn't like the majority of male scents. It is softer, not overwhelming at all, yet very clean & sexy. I buy him the deoderant & lotion too. I can't recall how I came upon it as I don't know anything about other EL male fragrances, but I'm very happy that I did!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by teisha

This is a sweet, light fragrance IMO. I bought this for my husband a few years ago and it smelt lovely but the staying power wasn't the best. I think it would suit warmer weather and it does have that nice fresh, clean smell. It kind of reminds me of Gucci Rush for men but a bit sweeter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 7:45:00 PM More reviews by DubsBelle

My gosh this is the best smell on a man! If you're familiar with this scent you'll be able to smell it a mile away...you'll never miss it- it's that unforgettable! It smells clean and crisp and not at all musky or overpowering. My boyfriend wears it and it honestly drives me crazy (in a good way) but I've always loved this scent even before he wore it.