Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Aqua Paradise

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/22/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a gorgeous teal shade! I personally have never worn this as eye shadow because it is way too bright for me. However, I absolutely love wearing this on my waterline, especially with some black liner blended in the outer corners. It makes my eyes pop and I always get compliments on the look. It also has nice staying power. For the $2 I paid for this, it was pretty much a steal.

on 11/15/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Cover girl just does not have great shadow. Their mascara is WAY better. However, this color I like. It's a nice cheap teal and I think I prefer it over Victoria's Beauty Rush in Jade-a-kissed because it's a bite more pigmented and teal and less chunky on the shimmer. It goes on smoother, with more of a gold undertone. Eventually I moved and didn't keep either of those shadows.

on 8/26/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've seen it used in some magazines recently, like Seventeen and Allure. It looked pigmented in those, and more of a satin shade. It's so shimmery and that is classic Cover Girl. I hate their shadows because they are so chunky. With this one, the only way it works is layered over a matching liner or creamy white eyeliner.

on 3/7/2010 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Beautiful color, reminds me of a pair of designer jeans. Pretty teal color that shifts (but not quite a duochrome, if that makes sense), very intense, color pay-off is great, but I can't see myself wearing this out, too much. And I am someone who loves bright eyeshadow. Would look better on someone with pale skin. I like it on me as eyeliner though. :)

on 2/6/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This eyeshadow is okay for those whom like color that just pops. I'm not one of those people. I have this type of eyeshadow in 5 different colors. I only used a few when I needed them. I really only like the lightly tented orange. This is a good pigment for staying though. I reccomend thiss product if you lik matte colors.

on 1/16/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

shitty. shitty. shitty. Bad color payoff, chalky, fades quickly even with primer. i want my money back.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the few products that survived my transition from blonde to red hair. Even though it's a blue-green I would classify this as a neutral. It's very multidimensional and makes me think of something a mermaid might wear. :) All blue eyed girls need to try this!

As a blonde I used it as a lid shade and as a ginger I use it as eyeliner or crease color (it's flattering without being OTT and clashy). I've looked around for other shimmery aqua shades and haven't found anything that begins to rival this. Payoff is great and stays put. CG e/s are hit or miss but this one really stands above the crowd. I got mine from Wal-Mart for $3 and will definitely buy again.

on 11/5/2009 8:09:00 PM

Not a good color for me. Maybe for stage-makeup, but not for everyday or even night use. The color payoff was good, though, as was the lasting power.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Looove this e/s so pretty a cheap thrill makes my brown eyes pop layer it with a cream e/s base and tfsi primer when going out super sexy glam:)

on 10/20/2009 11:40:00 PM

I love this color, it is a little darker than my usual summer eyeshadow which I always use as a liner. The color is super shimmery and looks awesome with my signature CG Rose Quartz lippie. THESE SINGLE COLORS ROCK. I plan to buy a whole bunch more I love them so much. Great!

Popular Eye Shadows