Bonne Bell 2X Stick No Shine Concealer

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It was not bad, it was a bit oily feeling but worked well on the eyelids to hold eyeshadows. Plus I believe I bought it for $1.00 so I can't complain too much

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL!!!

To use it right, DO NOT BLEND!! Dab! I love this. It covers my flaw plus a salycic acid and tea tree oil center is a nice touch.

Over all this a great product! Most of my blemish are gone.

Too bad they stop it!! >:(

on 4/11/2004 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's greasy and sheer, providing no coverage.

on 3/13/2004 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is discontinued, and I got it at Big Lots for 99 cents. I got natural b/c it was the only color they had, and though it looked alright in the tube, it's WAY too white. I can't even use it b/c of that, so I can't tell you how it performs. It felt very greasy when I tested it though, & smelled like old rotten lipstick. This goes up for swap.

on 2/8/2004 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

.....i didn't like this very much. i bought transluscent, and it does blend very well on my skin, but it leaves it looking very scaly, like a crocodile. it leaves my skin waaaaaaaaay too dry looking and it doesn't really hide blemishes. it didn't really work on me.

on 4/27/2003 8:42:00 PM

I bought Translucent. It was a perfect match for my skin tone (PPP) and the tea trea oil and salicylic acid shrinked and lightened my *few* zits! Love, love, love.

on 4/20/2003 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I am reviewing this concealer in the color Medium. Overall, I'm not impressed with this product. When first applied it is very greasy and uneven, then it starts disappearing! So eventually, well actually in about half an hour, it's as if you never had any on. It doesn't make my oily T-zone break out, but I think it is the cause of all the black heads on my nose. The packaging is OK - like a lipstick but with a clear top. The price was good--I found this at the Dollar Tree--but I don't plan on repurchasing.