November 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Concealers - Bonne Bell - 2X Stick No Shine Concealer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

It was not bad, it was a bit oily feeling but worked well on the eyelids to hold eyeshadows. Plus I believe I bought it for $1.00 so I can't complain too much

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jeJoliexChienne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HOLY GRAIL!!!

To use it right, DO NOT BLEND!! Dab! I love this. It covers my flaw plus a salycic acid and tea tree oil center is a nice touch.

Over all this a great product! Most of my blemish are gone.

Too bad they stop it!! >:(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 10:47:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's greasy and sheer, providing no coverage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is discontinued, and I got it at Big Lots for 99 cents. I got natural b/c it was the only color they had, and though it looked alright in the tube, it's WAY too white. I can't even use it b/c of that, so I can't tell you how it performs. It felt very greasy when I tested it though, & smelled like old rotten lipstick. This goes up for swap.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by gloomy11

.....i didn't like this very much. i bought transluscent, and it does blend very well on my skin, but it leaves it looking very scaly, like a crocodile. it leaves my skin waaaaaaaaay too dry looking and it doesn't really hide blemishes. it didn't really work on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Lexi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Translucent. It was a perfect match for my skin tone (PPP) and the tea trea oil and salicylic acid shrinked and lightened my *few* zits! Love, love, love.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by ksperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am reviewing this concealer in the color Medium. Overall, I'm not impressed with this product. When first applied it is very greasy and uneven, then it starts disappearing! So eventually, well actually in about half an hour, it's as if you never had any on. It doesn't make my oily T-zone break out, but I think it is the cause of all the black heads on my nose. The packaging is OK - like a lipstick but with a clear top. The price was good--I found this at the Dollar Tree--but I don't plan on repurchasing.