October 21, 2014 | 899 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Moonlit Path Body Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by BakeCupcakesNotWar

I have never before been a fan of florals or anything other than something foody-sweet. Moonlight Path changed my view on any scent other than what I was used to. This is a very pretty lavender and powdery scent. I really like the formula of the cream, but I took a lippie off for the packaging. I hate getting to the end of the tube because it's difficult to squeeze the product out, and of course everyone wants to get the most out of a product.

Lovely scent overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

I tend to wear this lotion at night right before going to bed. It is a very warm scent with lots of depth. Can be a little powdery, but not in a bad way. Very moisturizing as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by house_of_dayonna

Smells amazing. Doubles as a perfume. Very hydrating, and absorbs quick. Not greasy at all. also smells so good in my hair! One of my top 5 fave b&bw scents. Never do i not have any of this laying around...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 5:14:00 AM More reviews by vink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite BBW scent besides Eucalyptus. It makes me feels grown up and sexy in a kind of understated way. It smells just like the words printed on the tube, the smell of the garden full of roses and lavender during the night. (Note to other; I'm not a fan of all kind floral / fruity scent.) I have a very dry skin especially in winter. This body cream will dry and gives me a powdery touch. Not at all annoying although I don't feel like it's hydrating enough. (I love Keri for that. So far my all-time HG staple) and I know I should take one lippie off of that. Anyway, I love it so much I will just give it five coz of the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by franticog

This is my favorite body lotion. It is subtile and sexy without being over powering. I feel the lotion has more staying power and smells better than the body spray. The scent and the moisturization stay all day! Couldn't be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by dominicanaheat

Love this scent and its soooo moisturizing. Adore it. One of my faves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2005 1:51:00 AM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i normally can't stand fragrance--don't know what it is: i was this big-time perfume whore and then out of the blue, i started getting perfume migraines. :(this stuff... gawd... putting it on, it smelled like wet dog! it disgusted the hell out of me. i put it on in the car, so i couldn't just go to the bathroom and wash it off. so i sat there, smelling like wet dog... and i guess either the scent grew on me or it had a half an hour to evaporate a bit. now, this is my favorite B&BW product (cream, not lotion, since my skin HATES GLYCERIN!). i put it on whenever i'm going somewhere i feel requires a nice fragrance. will definitely buy again. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ajchula

A co-worker of mine wears this religiously. She also continually chews Extra Peppermint gum. The combination of the two (don't laugh) is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I tell her every day how much I like the way she smells (she now thinks I'm stalking her). Now here is the funny part...I HATE the smell of this lotion on anyone else, including me. And I ESPECIALLY hate to smell it right out of the bottle. So weird...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 6:45:00 PM More reviews by hugz

I love the scent moonlight path and have used both the cream and the lotion. This cream is very nice. I mostly like the way it smells, and it is a great cream for winter time. But I recently found a Nivea cream that works even better than this, so I will go with that for a while but this is still one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2004 3:14:00 AM More reviews by sammisams

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not masculine at all! Very elegant and moisturizing. Wonderful!