April 17, 2014 | 1314 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Color XTend Eyeliner (All)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I got this in the colour white, and it is the hardest pencil liner I have ever used!
I brought this at Cosmo Cosmetics on sale for $4.50AUD, complete rubbish.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just grabbed this one cause it was so inexpensive and I wanted to apply a white liner to my waterline for a party one night. I know you get what you pay for but this stuff was utterly useless. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in black, brown & white colors. Got them at the dollar store. They are a good buy in my opinion as they are cheap & deeply pigmented. Packaging is sleek black & love the colors they come in. Easy to apply & does stay on a decent amount of time at least on me. I would suggest this to a newbie who wants to try a black pencil e/l.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

got this at my local dollar store and best purchase ever! i have it in pearly and use it for lower lashline to make my eyes seem larger. very soft almost identical to my Urban Decay 24/7 liner pencil in white but without the price tag! glides smoothly its smudge proof and i think waterproof as i went swimming yeserday and went to the bathroom to check liner and it was still there in place! will be purchasing ALL of these liners there fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by gmsunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow. i bought this in a dollar store: OF ALL PLACES. im so impressed. it doesnt smudge, crease, or fade. i use these all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 1:16:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these eyeliners, I have tried alot, I have three, lavender, green and pearly, I think the green is as good as my Ivy pencil by MAC and a lot cheaper!!! these are soft and easy to use, I got them in NZ at a $2 type shop, they cost $3 and its the best $3 Ive spent in ages!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Read all the reviews and was excited to try, but in spite of my excitement the eyeliner was just not that impressive. You have to put some what of a lot of pressure on it for it to go on and even go back and forth. The color is okay, but it comes off in the crease. I will probably go ahead and use it to work, but not on a big night out and won't be re-buying. I also bought two and gave the other one away if that helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by lwinn1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 7:27:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Okay for all you girls looking for this... I found a full display of Jordana at new local dollar store. Not the dollar tree chain. My review of the product is good. I don't use eyeliner pencils anymore because they didn't last. Color xtend is the only one I use. It is great when I'm in a hurry. I lasts longer than any I pencils I've tried in the past and it's a buck! It still fades after awhile so I stick to mac fluidline or wet shadow for most of my lining but like I said in a pinch it's good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so sorry to say that color xtend by Jordana has been discontinued as of 1/2006! :-(