Jordana Color XTend Eyeliner (All)

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/5/2011 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I got this in the colour white, and it is the hardest pencil liner I have ever used!
I brought this at Cosmo Cosmetics on sale for $4.50AUD, complete rubbish.

on 11/7/2010 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just grabbed this one cause it was so inexpensive and I wanted to apply a white liner to my waterline for a party one night. I know you get what you pay for but this stuff was utterly useless. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

on 8/5/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in black, brown & white colors. Got them at the dollar store. They are a good buy in my opinion as they are cheap & deeply pigmented. Packaging is sleek black & love the colors they come in. Easy to apply & does stay on a decent amount of time at least on me. I would suggest this to a newbie who wants to try a black pencil e/l.

on 7/5/2009 11:54:00 AM

got this at my local dollar store and best purchase ever! i have it in pearly and use it for lower lashline to make my eyes seem larger. very soft almost identical to my Urban Decay 24/7 liner pencil in white but without the price tag! glides smoothly its smudge proof and i think waterproof as i went swimming yeserday and went to the bathroom to check liner and it was still there in place! will be purchasing ALL of these liners there fantastic!

on 3/19/2009 6:12:00 PM

wow. i bought this in a dollar store: OF ALL PLACES. im so impressed. it doesnt smudge, crease, or fade. i use these all the time.

on 8/29/2008 1:16:00 AM

I love these eyeliners, I have tried alot, I have three, lavender, green and pearly, I think the green is as good as my Ivy pencil by MAC and a lot cheaper!!! these are soft and easy to use, I got them in NZ at a $2 type shop, they cost $3 and its the best $3 Ive spent in ages!

on 3/28/2007 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Read all the reviews and was excited to try, but in spite of my excitement the eyeliner was just not that impressive. You have to put some what of a lot of pressure on it for it to go on and even go back and forth. The color is okay, but it comes off in the crease. I will probably go ahead and use it to work, but not on a big night out and won't be re-buying. I also bought two and gave the other one away if that helps.

on 2/23/2007 1:11:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING!

on 9/14/2006 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Okay for all you girls looking for this... I found a full display of Jordana at new local dollar store. Not the dollar tree chain. My review of the product is good. I don't use eyeliner pencils anymore because they didn't last. Color xtend is the only one I use. It is great when I'm in a hurry. I lasts longer than any I pencils I've tried in the past and it's a buck! It still fades after awhile so I stick to mac fluidline or wet shadow for most of my lining but like I said in a pinch it's good.

on 4/9/2006 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am so sorry to say that color xtend by Jordana has been discontinued as of 1/2006! :-(