September 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Beautifying Blush-Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by xxkaykisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product. its a little orange/nude as a blush, but all over my face, it works great as a bronzer! I'm an NW20 in the winter, and it works great as an all over warming-up-but-not-orange power. It makes me look nice and tan, but not in an obvious or I am wearing bronzer way. I really like this, and will repurchase soon, because I hit pan :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very impressed. I am fair. C2 in studio fix. This is a perfect bronzer for me. It stays and it looks wonderful and natural. Also the brush that comes with it is very high quality. I am very pleased with the product. (I purchased at target.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by scjohnson

I have to agree, this colour is easy to pass over - doesn't look like much in the package, but it is gorgeous on! I have fair skin, this is a very subtle blush, and would even work as a light bronzer if needed. I am so happy with all of my SK products...wish I hadn't wasted so much money in the past on department store/sephora store brands. Oh well, live and learn!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a fantastic blush! i love it! it brightens my whole face/complexion. It doesn't look like much in the container...but when you put it on it is beautiful. It goes on smoothly and the color is just wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this. it gives you the right "flushed" look. Will be purchasing again!
p.s. I love sonia kasuk's "pink" beautifying blush as well, but nude is slightly a better color. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by owlcat75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush. I've been in search of a winter blush that can multi task as a light bronzer/blusher to give my paler winter skin some subtle warmth. It's a nice, light neutral tone that really suits my fair-medium skintone nicely. It's not super pigmented, so you can layer it and not worry about having clownish cheeks indoors or outdoors. Another great product by Sonia from my favorite one-stop-shop, TARGET!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ep32488

I really like this blush especially because I am natural kind of girl. The color I picked was nude 10. It gives me a natural glow. Once I put it on, it stays on all day for me. One thing that I would recommend when using this blush is having a great blush brush. My bare minerals blush brush works so well with this product. It goes on so smooth. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Henna36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally I find the nude blush I have been waiting for. This color is great if you are looking for a barely there color that adds warmth without being obvious. I have been searching forever for a color that works with every look...very natural, very affordable..highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by dascha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just a terrific, non-sparkly neutral blush for pale skin. The packaging is especially good, as it doesn't contain a worthless brush, mirror, or anything you don't need. Not too orange, not too pink, and very very natural-looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by mofofrina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great blush. I have fair-medium skin with freckles and this is perfect for me in the wintertime, when I am fair. It is very subtle and lasts all day long. The only thing that I don't like about it is that a lot of product gets on the brush so after using it everyday.....it didn't last very long. Some of my more expensive blushes lasted way longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by edgarallanho

Beautiful beautiful beautiful extremely natural look. It's not the look of somebody that's flushed or tanned or anything, just that natural pink that everybody seems to have. I'm a somewhat tan, extremely olive-toned Asian, and this does show up on me. It's not superbly pigmented, but I don't really mind since I usually overdo it on blush anyway. I could pile this color on and it'd still look natural. It's just what the name describes it: it's nude, but in blush form, meaning it has some slight pinks and browns to it. This is another product that gives meaning to "make up without looking like make up." Loveeeeeeeeee it, can't have enough of it. I use it every day to take away the washed out look that foundation on its own has, and it does it perfectly. Oh, this is also matte and comes with it's own useless little blush brush, but the brush is surprising good quality, though I'd never use it for blush.