Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/9/2015 8:48:00 AM

pros:
applies smoothly
opaque
thin brush

cons:
flakes / crumbles off in large chunks
shiny finish

on 3/31/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this eyeliner is average, i'd say. it's a pigmented, dark black and the brush it comes with is pretty standard for eyeliner, not bad but not great either. unfortunately for me, the second your eyes water even slightly, this eyeliner smudges everywhere. i have extremely watery eyes, so naturally, i can't deal with this. but honestly, the formula and applicator are both excellent for the extremely low price if you don't mind the fact it comes off with water. i prefer the h2o proof over this, which i guess puts me in the minority here, but mama loves her some waterproof eyeliner!

on 3/26/2015 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product. Its not watery or anything at all like that. It has a good consistency and applies good. The brush is not a felt tip but an actual thin brush which can be tricky to apply for some people but I really like it and I don't mind. The color payoff is great its like a shiny velvet-y black and has a long lasting power. Its my everyday liner and I LOVE it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in America, hoping that this will be a good one. I was saving it up for a mall trip, because I can't buy it here. The stuff did not stay on at all. I got dark brown, and the black ones have a good review though. Don't buy the colored ones if you don't want to look like someone who tried to draw on sunglasses or something. Seriously, it wasn't worth it.

I want to like this product. But it's just kind of meh. I've been on the hunt for a new liquid liner. My ELF liner is good, but pretty opaque, my NYC liner is great but take forever to dry, and my Maybelline linerbis awesome but is a felt tip applicator which dries out. So I opted for this this time. It's difficult to apply because it doesn't give a clean line, so you have to layer it to get a solid clean line. Then if you layer it too much it feels like you just put plaster on your eyelids. the plaster feeling goes away, but then the flakes begin. It flakes all over your under eye and upper cheeck, and when you try to brush them away they smear into your face. It looks good on and lasts all day for sure, but the application and flaking are a huge no go for me.

on 2/11/2015 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is an extremely average eyeliner. It's not good or bad. The formula is decently pigmented and it takes a couple of layers to become opaque. It is also decently smooth, although sometimes it would do this weird thing where it would bunch in odd places. Its pitfall is it's lasting power and packaging. The lasting power is not great and pretty much everything lasts all day on me, but this didn't even a little bit. It was entirely gone a few hours in and I don't have oily lids. Also, the applicator tends to separate, making it hard to get a clean line. Then there's the packaging which broke and I had to throw the entire thing away. Overall, I wouldn't recommend. There are better eyeliners in the drugstore.

on 12/30/2014 3:33:00 PM

I found this product when I first started wearing makeup at my local Walmart. They had black and dark brown. I bought in dark brown because with my blue eyes and dirty blonde hair I can't wear black eyeliner like most people can. I tried it and my face ended up a mess! I just stuck it in my makeup bag and forgot about it for an entire year so a few weeks ago I found it and decided to try it after I had learned how to put it on. Now I absolutely love it. It's hard to put on because of the really flimsy applicator, but you have to take your time or it will get everywhere. I was surprised that the pigment was still there and it wasn't dried up yet. It's December now and I got it last October, so the formula is really good. The main problem I have with it is that there is too much product on the stick above the applicator. I have to wipe it back onto the bottle before I can even try to put it on. All in all I think this is a good product for just over two dollars.

on 12/26/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible ! I accidentally got the black shimmery eyeliner instead of the regular black one its not pigmented as I thought the glitter scattered through out the day and left it all over .

on 12/25/2014 6:42:00 PM

This is my favourite liquid eye liner so far, its has a great pointed tip which makes it pretty easy to apply on your eyes, dry nice and fast isn't messy!
no need to by a more expensive eye liner this one is a winner x

on 11/11/2014 12:52:00 PM