October 23, 2014 | 1524 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used Black and Dark Brown, but now mainly stick with Black, but the formula of both was excellent! This is easy to apply, has nice opaque color, and lasts pretty well all day. It's not waterproof, but I haven't had any problems with it running/smudging throughout the day and I work in the medical field and have no time to touch up my eyeliner! I love the brush, it's thin enough and long enough to be easy to work with and achieve a thin line or a nice cat eye look. The cute little bottle is small and portable. The price is great @ $3. I would give this 5 lippies if I could use it on my waterline, but this isn't a liquid that will work there and I wouldn't recommend trying unless you want it all to end up IN your eye! Otherwise, it's fabulous!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by narwhal4life

I am super loyal to the Wet 'n' Wild h20 proof liquid eyeliner and I heard many good things about this one so I decided to give it a shot. I love the brush tip applicator, it's my main problem with the h20 proof liner - the felt tip is impossible to work with. The black color is dark and really pretty, not too shiny at all. Unfortunately if your eyes water at all with this liner, say goodbye to your face of makeup. This liner bleeds and smears like crazy. Any type of water coming into contact with it makes a big, black mess. Some liners flake off when water touches them, which isn't so troublesome, however this made a big black line across my face! Hugely disappointing and messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reason I'm giving this 4 lippies is because the black one is fantastic, & I would say that most people are going to use black. However, the colored ones are horrible! The black one is seriously one of my favorite liquid liners ever, I would take it over many expensive brands. It's pigmented, opaque, goes on easily, & I love the brush on it. The colored ones though I've tried the green, royal blue, & purple one & each had the same problem-they were gloopy, didn't apply evenly or smoothly, & didn't seem to have good pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by adriannerae

For under $3, this eyeliner is definitely a steal! While I may absolutely love my MAC Cosmetics, my wallet kind of disagrees.

Usually, when shopping for drugstore mu, I'd head straight over to NYX, Revlon, and Loreal. I never EVER even take a glance at the Wet N' Wild sections. I don't know how I even stumbled on this eyeliner but I am so glad I did. I've tried liquid liners by maybelline, revlon, and loreal but I always always always come back to my Wet N' Wild Mega.

First off, it is not water proof. This eyeliner is definitely not something you should wear when you feel like you want to cry :( , or even on a hot/humid day when you know your makeup is going to run. That being said.. this eyeliner is wonderful. I have to say I mostly appreciate that the formula dries to a matte finish. Some eyeliners have a weird shine to it... I'm not a fan of that. Secondly, on days that are NOT humid and days you dont get your eyes wet, this stuff will stay pigmented and will not flake/run off your face.

Some people have different opinions, but you won't really know until you try it. And for under $3? I say you should just try it ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have this eyeliner in Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in 860 Black Sparkle, of course haha if you know me, you know I love some shimmer! Other colours: 861 Black, 862A Indigo Blue, 863 Turquoise, 864 Plum, & 868 Dark Brown. They're all really pretty & pigmented.

My favourite thing about this (aside from the glitter) is the fact that it's ophthalmologist tested & contact lens safe; I'm a woman who both has sensitive eyes & wears contacts, so naturally I am weary of experimenting with eyeliners. Luckily, this didn't irritate me or interfere with my lenses whatsoever. I'm not sure if matters to anyone else, but this isn't tested on animals—I always like that! I have experience doing hair & makeup, so I don't mind that the wand is a brush instead of a felt tip; liquid eyeliner has never been an issue for me. Anyway, the formula is fast-drying… a lot faster than you'd think, actually, & that's awesome because we all know how annoying eyeliner transfer is! I also don't find that it smudges or moves around than any other eyeliner; I primed my lids & didn't find any problem. I definitely recommend & will probably be buying 862A Indigo Blue & 863 Turquoise!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by nailpolishadict7654

The only thing I don't like about this is the brush applicator. It is so flimsy that you can't create an extremely thin line (if i draw it thick, then it looks like it's covering my entire lid) but it has great staying power doesn't smudge for the most part and doesn't fade.

I just apply it with an old nail design brush and that works really well.

I'm going to try a felt pen next because I don't think it was what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by sarahhanzz

MY FAVORITE LIQUID LINER. I will never go to another.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

This is a rlly rlly REALLY good eyeliner-when you master the art of using liquid eyeliners. For me, I swipe the eyeliner brush on the inside edge of the bottle so there is as little product on the brush as possible and than apply it. If the line is too thin, I'd go back to it after it dries. So this eyeliner isn't the quick easy to use kinda eyeliner, but it's soooo black . For those complaining that this thing smudges, make sure it dries before doing anything else. If it creases, what I do is I use a primer( I use the urban decay one) and that I use maybelline's color tattoo in bad to the bronze, than finally, I use wet n wild's pink shimmery shade in walking on egg shells over the color tattoo. That beautiful eyeshadow plus this true black eyeliner with a sexy wing, makes me feel so complete<3 love this thing! Plus it's cheap. Although for those just starting out on liquid eyeliners, go for those felt tip ones first than use this:) good luck!!! And this thing lasts forever too:P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this eyeliner! This is basically one of my holy grail drugstore eyeliners! Has a beautiful matte finish and lasts such a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Pandahk23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this liquid eyeliner!! The color is a very dark rich black and not faded black ,or coal like most eyeliners and it's matte.The bottle actually lasts between 3-5 months for me and i use it on a daily basis.The only things is I have very oily eye lids which can cause my eyeliner to transfer on to my upper eyelids just a bit after a couple (6-9) hours, but I've used all types of liquid/gel eyeliners and this product worked the best for me.