October 31, 2014 | 786 users online

Gels/Soaps - Asquith & Somerset - Caribbean Collection- Margarita

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I have the scrub and body lotion in this scent. The scent is dead on Margarita. I get a little tipsy when I wear it. LOL The scrub is sugar based, and the texture is so soft and smooth. It makes my skin so touchable. I became obsessed with purchasing every scent I could find in the Carribean Collection. Great Value and Quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 11:25:00 AM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a whipped body cream in a jar -- almost gel-like. Great in the summer, for its texture and smell. Yum!!!! Very astrigent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 5:52:00 PM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! The Caribbean Collection is amazing, and I use up the lotions so fast! EDIT: I no longer use this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 1:45:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is sold in Canada at Shoppers, as part of the Rialto Naturals line. The scent is AMAZING - it smells EXACTLY like a margarita! How did they do it? :o)

I really like the body wash in this line, but the lotion is a bit too thin and runny for my liking. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing, high quality product that is incredibly easy to afford! For a mere $4 I picked up a large tub of the body butter in this scent (at TJMaxx), and the scent is a dead ringer for a margarita! It's a cool, refreshing, sweet yet puckery melange that's pale blue in colour. It spreads on thickly and easily and leaves behind the most delicious scent! What a great find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A MUAer recommended this scent to me, and now I'm in love! Finally saw this line of bath & body products at Marshall's, along with a whole slew of other Caribbean Collection "drinks," but I like this one the best - fresh, a little sweet, a little tart, and even a little salty! I'm not a drinker, but everytime I use this (shower gel, lotion, or soap - the set came with all 3), I crave for a big glass of margarita on the rocks. Even my SO loves this. They need to sell full-sized bottles of these in the States!