September 22, 2014 | 2001 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Sun Kissed Bronzer in Golden Kisses

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

LOVE this bronzer! My absolute favorite i've ever tried! Does not come out orange which is saying a lot because I have fair skin...but this one blends really well and gives that perfect 'sun-kissed' glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by strawberriecurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRONZER!! It is not at all orange!! I have really pale skin and finally after trying so many bronzers this is the only one that left me with a natural look! The only thing is all the shimmers, gets annoying if you have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2004 6:26:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the color of this bronzer. I have very pale skin w/ pink undertones and it is hard to find a bronzer that doesn't turn me orange. This one is a golden color with shimmer. It really makes you look sun-kissed. It comes in a cute little round compact with a small brush. I don't recommend using the brush. The product goes on better with a bigger brush. One drawback is that I had some minor breakouts every time I used this. I don't use it too often so hopefully it isn't the bronzer that caused them. I am planning on using it more this summer so I'll update this review if I notice anything.
*EDIT* This is far too shimmery. It looks great in some light but in most lighting it tends to make me look sweaty. Not attractive at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Lithe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I've tried millions, which include MAC Golden bronzer which looks awful on me. This product is a sheer, shimmery golden-tan color and it is beautiful. I would definitely continue to buy this as it is the only one that works on me!

I'm olive toned, blonde hair, brown eyes. FFF/MMM. Pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2003 6:14:00 PM More reviews by fake_alien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This looks beautiful as a highlighter,but it seems to have more shimmer than color,so it didn't reallt work out as a bronzer.It worked well with my tan,but if I were to repurchase,i would buy bronze kisses which is a little darker.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2003 1:37:00 AM More reviews by mforrester

The "non-orange" factor is a plus. For a brush I just bought a small blush brush (about 1/4-1/2 reg. size). Just a Rite Aid cheap-y brush. I liked the healthy glow I got and it's not so dark that it's clear you used a bronzer. Looks like you've been out in the sun.:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ilovelauna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to try a drugstore bronzer since they never have testers, but I had a coupon for a L'Oreal product and was desperate for a bronzer. Golden Kisses is perfect if you're a PPP! It's a warm, bronze-tan color, I didn't detect any orange on me and just about everything turns on me at some point! I was afraid of the obvious gold shimmer when I tried this on my hand, but once I used a brush and put it on my face, it wasn't as noticable. This is a rather small amount of product though, about the size of a Stila eyeshadow pan, comes with a little mirror on the opposite side of the compact (and a little useless brush), but overall, a great bronzer for a decent price. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2003 11:44:00 AM More reviews by seangel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really wanting to get Urban Decay's baked bronzer, but saw this at Rite Aid. I got it for less than half the price of baked and it works great. The packaging is really cute-thought it would pop open or something, but opens normally. I haven't found the right brush to use with this yet-mine picked up way too much. It's a very warming and shimmery color. Makes you look 'sun kissed' so go get it!Edit: Returned this bronzer. There was way too much gold glitter all over my face from it!!! Go with Revlon Skinlights!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is my "Attempt Number 2" at using bronzer. My first attempt was with the new Maybelline Bronzer in Sun Light, which I like quite a bit, and is great for PPPs. Golden Kisses is a little darker and more shimmery, but I love this one too! It is definitely more noticeable on me, but should still work on most PPPs. The name is a good description: A shimmery golden color (super light brown). The color stayed true all day and did not turn orange. One side of the round container holds the bronzer, and the bottom side has a mirror insde and a little brush. I haven't even tried using the brush that came with it yet as I use another I already have. This one is definitely worth a try -- and I saw one other color darker than this one (can't recall the name).