Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Martian Mallow

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/22/2011 11:22:00 AM

Outer packaging is sparkly; flavor is okay - a sweet cross between vanilla and marshmalllow; white coloring actually makes my lips look slightly white, rather than going on transparently; sparkles are not overly noticeable

on 10/7/2007 12:45:00 AM

It's really cute packaging, and I love it just because of that. But, to be quite honest, it feels like you're rubbing sand between your lips when you talk. It looks incredibly sandy, and wayy too shimmery for the average person.

It smells good, though!
___________________________
Overall, I wouldn't purchase this one again.

on 4/23/2006 6:50:00 AM

Really cute sparkly packaging, and the pale lip balm gives your lips a natural pink sparkle. It smells great, like vanilla.

on 11/27/2005 4:25:00 PM

I just don't like this. I don't really like the scent, or how gritty it feels.

on 7/4/2005 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE this smackers. Dr. Pepper used to be my favorite, but it puts too much tint on my lips. this stuff is a very sheer sparkling white--not too much sparkle, though. i got this as a bonus when i bought the Vanilla Sparkle lipgloss. has kind of a cotton candy sort of taste and it feels more like a balm than a gloss. DEFINITELY worth a rebuy. :):):)

on 5/2/2005 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

the best ever!smells kind a like coconut tho

on 1/10/2005 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

At $2 a pop...how can you say no? I great vanilly/marshmallowy yumminess. Can't go wrong with lip smackers.

on 1/2/2005 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Made me wonder if it had calories in it! =) Sweet flavor, though it's not really a "marshmallow" smell - closer to vanilla, and leaves a nice shimmer. Anyhow, I like to use it with B&BW's Vanilla Bean Noel body cream. Smells fantastic together! >EDIT 12/12/06: Can't stand the grittiness anymore. =(<

on 12/26/2004 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell kinda makes me sick. If I didn't collect lip smackers, I'd throw it out. I used it once and never again.

on 10/9/2004 12:10:00 PM

Its smells great and makes my lips smooth! It has glitter in it but not too much.. makes your lips kissable.

Recommended for Medium Skin