October 26, 2014 | 1229 users online

Masks - Elizabeth Arden - Peel and Reveal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I scored this at Ross on clearance for only $8.99. I love this mask~it is a great mask to use before a night out~tightens up pores, makes your skin soft, makes your makeup go on smoothly- just makes your skin look great, overall.
I love masks, but only have tried a few that peel off. This one is great, you can practically peel the whole thing off in one sheet.
I apply it with my fingers and not the brush. It starts to dry fast, so you must be quick with smearing it on. It does smell strong and stings a little, but it goes away. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Sjg3005

The best mask I have used it gets rid of the dry skin and my skin is more clear .. I use it before I am going out on the town my skin looks amazing I could go out without make up.. I do it every 3rd day love love

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by LalaLoes

This is actually my favorite mask. It did take a little getting used to, the first time I tried it I made such a mess! The sponge that comes with it is just to odd. Instead I use a foundation brush to apply it, as I do for all my masks. It is very sticky, but dries up really nice and quick. It does make your face look really red and shiny because of the wine extract or so that is in it, but other than that you can just continue doing whatever you want to do. I usually hate the mess that comes with peel-off masks, but this one actually comes of real easy in big, almost rubber-like peels. In fact, when I wiggle my face towards the end it already comes loose of the skin. It does not get stuck in my hairs to bad, and where it does it is easily removed. It makes my skin (45 yr, combination skin) feel super clean without drying it out. I do find it a bit expensive, but I bought a bunch of them relatively cheap when they revamped the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by MeanieLisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent face mask. It's a bit sticky and messy when you are first getting used to it, I don't bother with the brush I find it much easier to use my finger to apply, but it's worth the results as fine lines and pores are refined. I use it on an evening once a week and my skin looks so much clearer and smoother the next day (great to use night before a special occasion, I used it night before my wedding) It contains fruits acids which gently slough dead skin away without causing any irritation. I'm not generally a fan of fruits acids but they work wonders in this product. It's not a product you can use if you're in a rush as it works best if left to dry for nearly half an hour before you peel it off, so put it on before your favourite soap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ysobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a life saver! when I have a bad reaction to skin products, my skin flares up and then it get very, very dry, to the point that is flakes everywhere! After using this mask, all of my flakes and extreme dryness are gone. The rest of the products in my skin care regime go on like silk and my skin is left glowing for days!

I wish it was a little cheaper though. $41CAD is pretty steep and the container only has enough product for maybe 10 applications. I'll only be repurchasing if I can find it cheaper in a discount store or if I get enough store points/gift cards to pick it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this little baby at Marshall's a few weeks ago and I'm glad I did! I had never heard of this before, but I love peel off masks and Elizabeth Arden products are generally really nice so I figured it was a bargain at only $14.99! It comes in a really pretty screw on jar that has a really nice weight and feel to it. It also come with a cute little brush to apply the product to your face and a little spot on top of the lid to snap it in place so you don't lose it! (Which I really appreciated btw) the product itself is like a clear, reddish-pink maple syrup/honey consistency. It's made up of Cabernet grape seed extract and alpha & beta hydroxy acids to exfoliate, shrink pores and diminish fine lines/wrinkles. I actually like the brush to apply the mask! I find that it works best if I dip the entire brush into the product and twist 90 degrees or so, that there is a good amount of product to easily spread around the face. If you have too little on the brush, it doesn't spread around well at all, and it seems like the brush is useless. Don't glob too much on either! It's wasteful, and it takes too long to dry. It smells kinda like wine, which I really like. It does sting a bit when first applied (for me at least), but that goes away in a few minutes. It's easy to peel off also. If you do it right, you can get the whole thing in one solid pull. It really makes my skin feel supple and smooth as a baby's bottom afterwards and I feel like it does shrink my pores and help diminish lines. My only gripe is that I feel like there isn't very much product in the jar.. I've probably only done 4 or 5 treatments and its really low. Supposedly this usually costs around $50 so I think that's pretty expensive for only a handful of uses. I only paid like $15, so I really can't complain though! I probably wouldn't spend $50 on this, but if I saw this on sale somewhere again, I would definitely repurchase! In conclusion, I really do like this product! Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by VL123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely one of my must have, favourite products. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and as it goes on quite cool it is very refreshing. Only negative is the price but you can get it quite a lot more cheaply through discount cosmetic sites. The Australian version comes with a little rubber spatula which makes applying the mask much easier than the brush that comes with the overseas version. You can also use disposable spatulas so you don't double dip.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Winterjet

Got this from Winner where it was discounted for under $20. The brush, I agree with the last reviewer, is useless. easier just to use my own fingers. once applied, my face felt so cooling, the area where close to eyes almost hurt (like the feeling when you use those cooling eye drops). spicy smell. skin feels clean after peeling off the mask. I can see little black head (or some sort of dirty things from my face) on the peeled off mask. I will not buy it again because of the retail price, but if I found it is on sale again for cheaper price, I might buy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product just fails on every level.

The brush is useless. The product delivers nothing.

What did it reveal?

That skincare companies still don't bat an eye at selling empty promises that don't deliver .....

Please. Give me a break. Worst beauty purchase of 2012, hands down.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great mask, that with long term use yeilds great results!! it goes on clear and dries, then you peel off the mask, it gets shiny so u can see it. immediate results should not be expected, but with regular use, really makes a great difference with my skin, elasticity, luminosity, and general appearance! a bit spendy normally, but i got it a discount type store for like 15 and that made it much more worth it. I had it once before when i worked in a dept store, and had great discounts on makeup, then repurchased about a year ago! almost gone again lol