April 16, 2014 | 818 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Crayon Khol - Noir Lapis

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

Super pigmented and it doesn´t smudge (and is not wp). Great for water lining, even on my sensitive eyes. Super soft. Kinda expensive but i´m very sensitive and this works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I will repurchase this and see what else they have in other colors. Mine is so old and small now. It stays on a long time and wears off in elegant fashion. No ugly stubborn smudges and it can last up to 6-8 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have loved the Black Coffee color of this liner and it's staying power and performance have led me to purchase other colors. I have fair skin and green eyes and this dark blue is really wonderful at making my eyes stand out, it's a very dark blue but it's definitely blue, and I really like how well it wears I'm going to wind up w/these liners in every color they make. They really are THAT good and sooo worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by russetandvermilion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of MAC indigo but it bleeds on my waterline so much that I purchased this looking for a replacement. I am so happy with the quality. It doesn't budge at all or bleed on me. I love that it is a rich and smooth khol liner which makes a big difference. The price tag is a tad steep but it is worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil liner is rough on my eyes, i kind of have to struggle a little bit when gliding along my lash line. It wont stay and will fade away during the day. I would say it last about 2 to 3 hours on me in a normal sunny day. Many in the winter time it might last 5 to 6 hours.
About me, I have oily skin including my waterline. My sensitive eyes will water if it's too hot or windy. I am always on the search for a waterproof liner that will stay put on my bottom lash line without smudging and on my waterline without fading. I try many brands already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pretty pencil liner. The color is true to its name. When smudged, it softens to a sultry blue without looking tacky. I love how it looks smudged and then with a black liner smudged over top. By itself it can be a bit too standout blue for me, but blackened and it makes my eyes stand out moreso than blacks and grays which simply dull out the color. I love the size of these. This pencil is delicate so don't leave it in your car like I did and have it melt down, most of my pencils can withstand some heat but not this one. C'est la vie. Anyhow would def repurchase. Staying power is pretty darn good for a kohl,doesn't smudge like most kohls do.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by mazdan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product. Smooth but not so smudge it'll smudge. I apply it to my waterline and it lasts forever, the colour is also very intense which makes me like it even more. You know how hard it is to find such an eyeliner that will actually last in your waterline. The other end is very usefull as well to smudge a bit when you want a more smokey look. Lovely.
What I don't like:
The price... so expensive!
I can't properly make a sharp end out of it or it'll break.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a kohl, I am really impressed! I typically shy away from such expensive pencils but this one exceeds my expectations. First off, the shade is gorgeous. It's more of a deep marine blue that a navy IMO, meaning the blue has a smidge of green in it. It works nicely with blue eyes! It applies beautifully and keeps a point for quite a while! I'm surprised I don't have to sharpen this very often even when I use it every day. (You know how some cheaper pencils are softer and need daily sharpening to keep that nice pointed tip?) I also expected this to smudge under my lower lashline but it barely does at all. I typically use a small e/s brush and pat some setting over the liner, but sometimes I forget and this pencil still doesn' wander everywhere. The size of this is impressive (haha) as it's longer than most other pencils so you know this will last a while. I'm glad I finally caved to the reviews because it has become a new favorite of mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by DreaAlberti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the most awesome colour -

I find it so amazing to go on, and good on the waterline

love it !!

xo

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2008 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MadHungarian

I love this color. It is gorgeous, but all the lancome khol liners smudge really bad on me. Like to the point it is embarassing. It works okay if I put the same color eyeshadow over it but I don't want to have to do that every time.