Jordana Kohl Kaja eyeliner in Green Gables

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/26/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a beautiful shimmery forest green. Applies smoothly and the price is right (it's on sale at Wags for 50 cents right now). Doesn't last as long as I thought it would though.

on 7/20/2010 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

The color is beautiful and similar to UD 24 7 stash. However, when applied without a primer and top coat of a similar eyeshadow, it smudges. I couldn't believe it when I noticed the same color stuck all over my crease line and beyond just by the movement of the upper lid where I had applied the pencil color.

on 3/8/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I wanted to like this, I really did, I have the same pencil in Espresso & its my HG daily kohl liner, but this one, the texture isn't quite as soft & it drags a little on my lids, plus the color fades into my skin as I have fairly tinted lids & it just doesn't quite work for me.

That said, its a really pretty color, a warm green/olive with a gold undertone rather than a silver/cool green which is more common in liners so I rec this if you're looking for this color. Plus its dirt cheap and easy to find at your neighborhood Walgreens.

on 1/25/2008 3:39:00 PM

Nice khaki green color. Makes the green in my eyes pop, looks amazing when paired with gold or champagne colored shadow. The pencil is soft, doesn't tug eye skin, and didn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. There's no sharp obvious line of green, just soft, well-blended color. A gorgeous effect. But this does smudge off in a few hours. No raccoon eyes, no flaking into my eyes, but it just kind of disappears after 3 hours or so. It is no match for sunscreen. Guess I've been spoiled by waterproof liners. This is soft kohl, so I'd expect some smudging, but I'd still hope for at least 5-6 hours of wear. Still, I'd buy it again. I love that it doesn't irritate AT ALL, and is the perfect shade of olive green.

on 10/26/2007 12:26:00 PM

I just don't love it. The descriptions below are accurate, but it just doesn't do anything for me. I have bluish eyes with yellow flecks that look a little green. I thought this would bring that our, but it just didn't work on me. I am NW 20 with freckles and blonde hair.

on 6/20/2007 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My eyes are my favorite part of the body, and this eyeliner really emphasizes my eyes. It's a pretty dark green with a bit of shimmer...I do a thin line if I'm not wearing mascara as a subtle enhancer, a darker, think line if I am wearing mascara and it looks great! And I was surprised at the staying power, it doesn't give me raccoon eyes like the automatic Jordana eyeliner, as one reviewer also mentioned. I've been using this for quite a while and I'm sure I'll be using it for a long time after. I highly recommend this, it's super cheap and works so well

on 10/27/2006 8:37:00 AM

HG!! Girls with brown eyes this is gorgeous!! Beautiful army green that makes brown eyes pop. I get compliments on my eyes when I wear this.

on 9/25/2006 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Like the MUA-er below, I bought this with Parisian Plum too (2/$3, Walgreens). Love both colors!! Green Gables is firm enough to give you a straight line without tugging, but soft enough to blend as an eyeshadow. It's an army/olive green, with a tad bit of shimmer. I did have to reapply throughout the day, but there was no raccoon-eye effect (+), unlike the Jordana automatic eye-liners.

MAC New Weed fluidline, with less black, in a pencil. Brilliant. Dark olive green with a ton of fine gold shimmer that actually shows up. I have cool skin (NW20) and dark hair and eyes, and have trouble with green. However, this one works. I wear it with BE Grace on the lid and Pussycat on the V. I wish it was automatic, I hate sharpening these things, but.. come on.. it was $1.50 at Walgreen's. Purchased 2 for $3 along with Parissian Plum, which I also like.

on 3/2/2006 12:09:00 PM

Love this color. It is a shimmery army green and some gold. Love it on my brown eyes. I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 because it does smear a tad. Love the color though and it goes on dark enough.