Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

3.5

Water Purified, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Witch Hazel, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Peppermint Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances

on 7/6/2015 11:41:00 AM

This product saved my life! I have normal combination skin with occasional breakouts before my period. I started using this toner because I was going to the gym a lot and wanted something to really get rid of my makeup after sweating. It seemed to be doing a good job and I had no issues with the product. Then one day I was reading about apple cider vinegar and it's beneficial properties so I decided to jump ship and use that as a toner. Big mistake!! I broke out like crazy! Then I went for a stronger product from Paula's Choice- Clearskin toner with Salycic acid. I continued to break out like you wouldn't believe. I read reviews about purging and I chose to believe them and stick with it. Another mistake. So four days ago I decided to stop and go back to my Neutrogena toner. My skin is already clearing up. Thank you!!! I have read many reviews about how harsh the alcohol is in it but it simply works for my skin and is even starting to clear up my old acne scars. I will continue to use this product.

on 6/11/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really liked this! I found it again after having lost it for a while and it's pretty good! I don't really have problems with acne, sensitive skin, or overtly huge pores - so take that into account - but I found that this toner didn't dry out my skin and it made it incredibly smooth to the touch. I would buy it again, it doesn't break me out and it makes me feel fresh and clean.

on 6/9/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I first used this last year and I thought it did nothing for my skin and zits. But I liked it for cleaning my skin, getting rid of leftover makeup after washing and used it for a couple of months. And after a year went by, I started using it every night again and the next morning saw it shrunk my zits. I'll definitely continue using this product.

on 5/17/2015 3:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

It's an affordable and easy to find high strength AHA/BHA toner but unfortunately it contains FAR too much alcohol for me which is a problem given I have sensitive skin, it leaves my face red and tight feeling even after moisturising. I can use this on my body without irritating skin too much however and I noticed it's amazing to use for any body acne and it's leaves your arms and legs smooth and glowing. I'll have to find another one similar with less alcohol for my use on my face.

on 3/20/2015 2:30:00 PM

I got this toner because I found out I was allergic to my other one I had been using. I really like this one because I feel like it makes me face feel clean and crisp. I'm not 100% sure if if really reduces my pore on my skin. I only have big pores on my nose and those aren't going away any time soon. It can be drying so make sure you use a face lotion but you should already do that. I am almost out and I plan on buying it again. And I also love the smell it's a weird kinda but love it

on 2/7/2015 10:15:00 PM

I have repurchased this over and over. If I run out, I make a note of picking more up asap because within a couple of days I can tell after not using. Whatever traces of dirt or makeup my cleanser left behind, this toner picks up without drying out my skin. This is one of the few drugstore toners with AHAs as well. I wish it didn't contain alcohol, but this visibly diminishes pores. I love it!

on 1/24/2015 6:23:00 PM

I love all Neutrogena products! I use this after I wash my face. I love the tingle it leaves on your skin. It has reduced the size of my pores. You do have to use it regularly to see results. It's not an overnight fix for your pores. Just be patient, you notice a difference after about 2 weeks. I really love the light smell too. Good stuff!

on 12/29/2014 10:03:00 PM

Not much different than other toners I've used. It's good to use after exfoliated to wipe away any remaining makeup residue. It hasn't changed the size of my visible pores. It leaves my skin dry, just as any toner would, so be sure to moisturize afterwards. I would recommend sea breeze antibacterial toner for a third of the price.

on 12/29/2014 9:04:00 PM

This product was supposed to make pores less visible. My experience with this product proved differently. This product made my pores very large and noticeable. I also have an oily t-zone and this seemed to make it much worse. This product also made my face red, splotchy and itchy. I wouldn't recommend it.

on 11/21/2014 7:45:00 PM

been using it for a week now..Don't really notice the difference in pores but it's good as a everyday toner...doesn't dry out skin at all