October 1, 2014 | 999 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - FancyPansy Botanical Highlighter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was on sale and I wanted some kind of highlighter. It's not really the kind I was looking for but it's nice anyways. It has blue, white, yellow and lavender powder that blends together to create a very light lavender shimmery highlighter. I normally us this under my eyes because I believe it lightens the dark circles. It could be used as a blush but I prefer more pigment than this has. Also, this doesn't come with an applicator of any sort so you must provide your own, when they could of easily fit one in the packaging. All in all, a cute product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2004 2:44:00 AM More reviews by azure_eyes

This is the best stuff to use in order to avoid looking like a clown when wearing blush. It's SO hard to find one for my fair complexion, but this is the jackpot. It's not splotchy looking, but instead beautiful. Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side, but it's worth every penny because it's rare to find a nice shade for pale skin. I've been using this stuff for about 3 years now, and it's great. Gives you a nice "flushed" look, has staying power, and doesn't break out the skin. Awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2003 1:31:00 PM More reviews by garm130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dust this all over my face after I am done with my make-up for an all over glow. It is by far the most natural looking highlighter around IMO. Very nice compact and last all day. It is a keeper!