August 20, 2014 | 1731 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Johnson & Johnson MilkBath

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you use this for the first two weeks, you will love this. But after a while I got bored of the smell. But yes it does nourish your skin and that's the best part of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by kikyyyy

my skin is getting drier & dull since collage, ive no time to take care of my skin, but a month ago im using some kind of natural bleaching but i just dont kno why it makes my skin burn, then one of my best friend suggested this milk bath and walla!! My skin feels so smoooth and it really is shooting my skin, it also makes my skin fairer, theres no dry patch any any anymore :) im gonna buy this stuff again! I wonder why dont i met this product long time ago, sigh...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by hadeutsch

I really love this stuff. After washing ur skin is just so soft and smells good. It's dirty cheap too. Only the packing is not quite comfortable and u must need a lot of product to wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by AutumnShadow15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love this! It is the best body wash I have tried to date. It is very gentle, smells great and makes me feel *very* clean after use. I think it's also very economical as well. I'm hooked for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by vanitykey

I really love the scent and the feel of this product! Soft skin! You get your money's worth with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by mickie9900

Can somebody tell me where to buy this in store or online?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by chochailz

This stuff is the best ever body wash!!! Its nice and rich with a realy yummy scent, and it moisturises my skin very well as I have sensitive dry skin and get the occasional breakout of eczema. I paid about $8NZD for a 500ml pump bottle which isnt bad at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

I am really liking the Johnson & Johnson baby washes. I first tried the Lavender bath one (which smells more musky, but is still wonderful) and then bought this Milk Bath over the weekend. I squirt some into my loofah and get a nicely creamy foam that smells fantastic--like milk and sugar and cream and a hint of baby powder, all mixed up. It also leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth, though I still need to moisturize afterwards. The packaging is simple, and this comes in a larger, pump-bottle too. It only cost about $4 for a pretty good amount too. I think I'll just stop using body washes meant for adults since they tend to feel very creamy and are more heavily fragranced, but also leave my skin feeling more stripped aftewards. Will stick to baby stuff from now on so this is a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Paulygirl21

Am absolutely in love with this product! Smells wonderful, moisturizes beautifully and leaves my skin soft! Haven't had any problems with breakouts so far and will definitely continue to repurchase! UPDATE: Wal-Mart stopped carrying this, to my dismay. Johnson and Johnson's website doesn't have this product, so I wonder if they discontinued it? What a shame if they did. A true HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 8:35:00 AM More reviews by t03y03l

Really good baby stuff.

I used to switch from soap to soap and I use this soap before I use dove. And I remember how my skin became so silky smooth when I use this soap. And it smell really good too!! I think I'm gonna buy it soon after my dove bottle is empty........

Thx ... this review remind me of this good product again