September 19, 2014 | 2012 users online

Lip Treatments - Smashbox - Smashbox Cosmetics Picture Perfect Lips 2-pc. Kit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by cutiepatootie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice configuration, I got the duo off QVC as well. The exfoliator contains sugar crystals (rounded so they buff but don't irritate) and poppy seeds. I could eat it for breakfast! A little dab does it for me, and I use it about 1x week. The moisturizing lip balm is what I use daily, under my lip color. It comes in a l/s tube and is moisturizing but not too emolient so it doesn't interfere with lipliner and lip color application. I took off one lippie as I do think I'll run out of the balm before the exfoliant and hope I can find it for sale separately.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I also got this two piece set from QVc but Smashbox sells them separetly. The star is the exfoliator, it really removes dead skin, tastes good (its edible)and smells good, minty with nice grains and some type of really moisturizing oil. I love this part. The other part is the lip treatment which is balm in a stick. It does have an SPF though. It works well but I wish it was a little more moisturizing.
*update* the lip treatment has since become my favorite product. This is perfect layered under lipstick and finally I dont get that white line on the inside of my lips when I use this. ITs still not super moisturizing but that holds the lipstick on better! i love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 5:49:00 AM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. The tube of the lip exfoliator is small but you need so very little. You put on the edible peppermint lip treatment and massage it into your lips, then I like to rinse it off, rather than just remove it with a tissue. Then you follow with one of the best lip balms I've ever used. Leave it to the folks at Smashbox to give you a product that actually works. This configuration I purchased off QVC.