July 31, 2014 | 1859 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - PH 5.5 Body Wash With Moisturisers

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 4:54:00 AM More reviews by tanveer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

pros: loaded with honey, leaves skin silky soft, cheap, lasts long, smells clean and nice in a rustic way, comparable to Dove beauty bar, easy to use bottle.

cons: none, use with a natural loofah scrub for best benefits

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by edamameb

I really like this body wash, usually I stick with bath oils or shower oils because my dry skin just can't handle normal soap. After having gone through a large bottle (the one with a pump), I notice that my dry skin condition has improved a fair bit, and that I don't have scaly skin on my shins anymore. This is dirt cheap for me, compared to the more expensive shower oils I've been using, and I especially like the fact that it foams up well without drying the skin. I find that I still need to apply moisturizer after this though, but as that is my usual routine as with any other shower product, I can't really complain. Will be purchasing this product again in future.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember being very surprised by how smooth my skin felt after using this in the shower. It was as if I had just moisturised. Smell was subtle and clean-smelling. I liked it, it was very simple and universal, but I prefer yummy fruit or lolly-scented body washes. I got the squeezy-bottle one. As with a reviewer below, I find my skin can sometimes feel itchy and irritated after I've used non-moisturising body washes or soap, so this is really excellent for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 7:46:00 AM More reviews by nexa_a2y

Prefer Dove's moisturizing power to this one. But i love the scent.
Average shower foam.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2005 9:30:00 PM More reviews by teisha

This is such a wonderful body wash that cleans your skin really well without that itchy feeling afterwards. I love it and have a pump bottle that is ideal for the shower. It smells gorgeous as well and is everything you could ask for in a body wash. I definately recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2004 9:23:00 AM More reviews by moose3smc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

During the winter months, my skin gets super dry, so I needed an intense moisturizing body wash, that wouldn't break the bank. I tried this stuff, and I love it! And it smells sooo nice, not too powerful, just nice and sutle. It was expensive at all, and I got a big bottle of it. Definantly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by chatisja

I love the almond scent, creamy soap, great moisturizer. So far haven't get any allergic reaction :-) Makes me want to stay in the bathroom forever to enjoy this soap :-) Leaves me with a smooth n silky skin, great product at an affordable price. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by cremebrulee

I smell good enough to eat but in a very subtle way. A slight hint of milk in there. A little goes a long way even if it isn't expensive. Quality and big bang for your buck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this body wash! It smells great, it's so divnely creammy and moisturising plus the price is just right too. Great body wash for those cold wintry mornings.