July 31, 2014 | 1021 users online

Blush - Illuminare - Amalfi Alabaster

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Awesome blush, it lasts all day and this color leaves just the slightest glow of color on my cheeks (i use porcelain foundation). I'm not a big blush person, I dislike fake looking blush and will only use it if it looks VERY natural, and this definitely does that. And a little goes a very very long way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this because I had a credit with the online store I purchased the foundation so I thought I would try it. I am PPP and not knowing what color the blushes were, I went with the one that matched my foundation - Amalfi Alabaster. It is a little pale but it does show up and looks really natural too. I would like to have one a little brighter pink too but I hate trying to guess colors on line. But I like the AA one especially for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by irish119

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It has the same name as the foundation, so it's coordinated to go with very pale skin, like mine. At first it hardly looked like I had anything on - then I realized that's the way blush is supposed to look. In fact, it was just beautiful. I didn't find it chalky at all, but I do use Monistat as a makeup primer, so that makes a much smoother application.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a sample of this as an extra in a swap. Loving liquid blushes, and seeing that this was creamy colored (like Pieds Nus Watery Cheekcolors) I put some on the back of my hand. Ewww, looks chalky and pasty...kind of like applying blush over powder, and having it all clump up. Didn't even try this on my face, so I can't comment on lasting power.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

Well, I tried these blushes in porcelain, alabaster and fair because of all of the great reviews and I thought they didn't look natural at all. It gave me a very thick, matte looking blush and it was difficult to spread. I much prefer tarte blushing bride for a sheer blush for fair skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by teenycat2

I am a PPP, usually the lightest color in every foundation line, and yet I had the hardest time getting this to show up on my cheeks. It's very light, and I need some color to make me look alive, but sadly, this wasn't it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Joyous

I have finally found my holy grail blush after years and years of searching. I am a cool toned PPP with ultra sensitive skin that is also acne prone. This blush does not break me out, goes on like a creamy dream and is a very natural believable color (pale pink). So, so , so fabulous. Thank you Illuminare for ending my search. EDIT: My new HG blushes are Aromaleigh mineral powder blushes; But I still reach for this one every now and then.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2003 9:06:00 PM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Illuminare line of cosmetics! This is no exception. I don't actually use this as a blush, but as eyeshadow. The Illuminare website suggested it. I LOVE it! It looks natural and doesn't make my eyes look red. It lasts all day and doesn't crease. I highly recommend this. I use either Latte or Portofino Porcelain Fantastic Finish as a base and then apply a little of this on my lid.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 12:36:00 PM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice shade that would work for anyone with paler skin. I don't think this would show up on a darker skin tone because it is extremely subtle. It's a very light, rosy pink. I don't normally use cream foundations, but this is different. Unlike Illuminare foundations, the blushes are easy to blend and look quite natural. You only need the smallest amount for it to show up, like a pinhead-sized amount, so the tubes last forever. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2003 8:07:00 PM More reviews by empresslilah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has turned me from a powder-blush-only user into a cream blush devotee. I read great things about this blush on MUA, and ordered a small sample from Who's The Fairest. It's a perfect peachy-pink flush on my very pale skin, and I usually can't wear anything that's even close to peachy. The tiny sample has lasted forever, but I'll be more than happy to pay $18 for a full-size tube.