September 1, 2014 | 1571 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Baby Grace

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Carolonius

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For me, this was a way to cause an instant and vicious migraine headache. I wanted very much to like this fragrance, but there you have it! Not sure what ingredient did it for me... Real lillys and small, white flowers will usually trigger one, not usually perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by IkeaIneedya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on QVC sight unsmelled LOL....when it arrived I didn't like it or know if I would keep it. Its a departure for me scent wise. I asked my friend what she thought and she said "it smells like kindergarden". I thought I would send it back and then one day I smelled it on my seatbelt and I was like "mmmmMMM what is that?" then I realized it was Baby Grace. Now I love it....I wear it daily and I even wear it to bed because it is calming and lovely. I don't think its overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by arizonababyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only scent that I have discovered that at first sniff I thought that it was truly made for me. Everybody's chemistry is different but on me, this becomes the softest most delicate fragrance. It reminds me of being in a warm bath somehow. It is a gentle floral, it is a smell good, feel good fragrance and I plan on always having it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

let me start by saying I usually love philosophy fragrance. Amazing grace and pure grace are my hg. I just can't find anything I like about baby grace. To me it smells like decomposing fruit with powder. It just plain has a very weird odor to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by monnomestgrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a new fan of the Philosophy Fragrances! Baby Grace is one of my favourites. I love how calming and refreshing the fragrance is. The only reason I took off a lippie is the price and the lack of a rollerball. Most of the other fragrances have a variety of rollerballs and small bottles. Baby Grace just doesn't have it and I find that disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this scent, so subtle and fresh....and I find it calming, contrary to other reviews.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by candicemarie86

I was really interested in this perfume because of its claim of being "soft and comforting." I feel like this is anything but that. To me, it smells like very strong gardenia and baby powder. It doesn't develop at all. I was extremely disappointed. Good thing I didn't buy it! My hubby went with me to Sephora and made me wash it off my hands immediately.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by sarbm

This smells exactly like Fruit Stripes Gum. Remember the taste and smell of that gum? Well, this is it exactly. I wanted to like it from the description but I cannot get past the smell of gum I chewed as a child.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cards on the table, I do not actually like any of the Philosophy scents as I find them mimsy and weak. However this one is OK. It is huge on me so goodness knows what the longer lasting one is like because this one lasts all night. I get heliotropin/baby powder which bottoms out, no pun intended, into a clean mimosa. It does smell clean, not at all like a baby. But I would not puchase again. Reminds me of Yankee Candle Clean Cotton fragrance oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess this is an acquired scent. lol Bc now I LOVE* it :)