April 19, 2014 | 1617 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes - Hallucination

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

Nude lipsticks tend of wash me out so I go for glosses to give me a bit of life when I pick nudes shades.

This is one of the few glosses I see worth purchasing from Lancome. I have a nice selection but most are sheer...why am I paying more than $3-4 for sheer lipgloss?

Hallucination is an exception - it's not sheer. It gives me an lovely sweet nude color making me lips look really plump and perky. Staying power is decent because it is sticky. The scent is sweet and not overbearing.

This is also a really good lipgloss to top off pink lipsticks! With another lipstick from Lancome [pale lip] this gives me a cute milky color that doesn't wash me out and is long lasting on the lips :>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by acjersey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years and still love it! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the smell of this gloss; I don't know why other reviewers brought that up. I really like the scent. Anyway, no other gloss gives me such a perfect, sultry nude lip as this does. I wear this gloss over a true nude/beige lipstick, with a pinky/nude lip liner and my lips become AMAZING!! I always get compliments on my lips. This gloss is pretty enough to wear by itself, if you want a subtle, natural gloss look. But if you want a glossy, nude lip - put this over nude lipstick and you'll be amazed!! Also, the tiny sparkles in this gloss are so refined, that you just get a natural, pretty glow. I don't like it when glosses have that severe, glitter look to them and this doesn't. It is the PERFECT gloss to complete your glossy nude lip look. Also, I can only get this color through the Lancome website. Some stores stock it, some don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by DebbieN

I've been using this lip gloss for several years. I've strayed, but keep coming back to it.

FOR NON PIGMENTED LIPS; Use this alone and you will get that innocent sweet gloss that gives you the "there's something about her lips" look.

FOR PIGMENTED LIPS: Use this over your favorite nude lipstick (mine is Jubilee during the day time and VIVA Glam II for nighttime/smokey) and you will have the perfect nude look that's appropriate for day or night.

THE SMELL: I'm surprised people are complaining about it as the scent reminds me of Fruity Pebbles or was it Fruit Loops?

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by awnoblitt

The color is nice, especially for work, but this is WAY too sticky for me to tolerate.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by fionahz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A word of warning: Hallucination smells awful. Its a really chemical, strong smell, so it's very off putting when you first apply it. But it does disappear eventually and the colour is worth the unpleasantness.

I can't use Hallucination by itself as its sheer, pale peachyness just washes me out completely, but on top of a neutral lipliner (like MUFE #26 or Shiseido Mauve Brown) or a neutral lipstick like Bobbi Brown's Rosy it's the perfect MLBB colour.

Like all the pigmented JTs it's moisturising and glossing properties last beautifully. I just wish the JTs I really like weren't all limited editions.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a little reluctant about buying this product the first time I went to the Lancome counter because of the smell. However, I went back to get some additional eyecolors and the SA let me try this one to pair with the shadows. I love it. I am AA but it shows up so pretty. A nude lip effect. I would purchase again because you can buy a cheaper gloss that you have to constantly reapply and go through quicker or you can buy a juicy tube that stays on longer. I must admit that I do notice that I am wearing it through out the day. It just reminds me to smile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall a good gloss. On my second tube of this color. Have been pairing with the Covergirl lip tint, and looks great. Don't mind the fragrance, its not offensive. Gave it fours because it is a good product, but the cost is a little high. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product before reading the reviews...and I actually do like this product the color is pretty shear and looks wonderful on top on a nude lipstick i use it with freckltone(mac) and it gives me a pechy pink glossy look that I have grown to love. I probably will not be repurchasing because its a simple gloss and that i can replace by a lipglass in the future.But for now I will enjoy it till the last drop....or penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is more like a 3.5 rating. I don't mind the scent (I smell something fruity, like some sort of candy, I just can't put my finger on what it reminds me of). The color on me is mostly a sheer shine with very, very slight shimmer, hardly any real color to it. It adds a little extra shine over other lipcolors that looks nice. I've heard about how sticky these glosses are, and the rumors were true. This is definitely the stickiest gloss I've ever used, which I supposed makes the gloss and color stay, but it sort of felt like I was wearing some sort of coating over my lips (more than just gloss, that is). I was very aware of my lips all afternoon when I was wearing this. It was sort of odd. I received this as a gift, and I'll use it, but I won't be purchasing for myself when I run out. The color isn't spectacular enough for me to overlook the tacky feeling on my lips (and the price for a lipgloss that's just average to me).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 3:30:00 AM More reviews by oreo0303

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after reading these reviews i expected this gloss to be awful...i almost gave it away but then i decided to give it a try since its color was so unique. to my surprise it was actually a very pretty gloss. i didnt find the smell to be strange at all...in fact it smelled just like another jt i had from a couple of years ago. i also dont agree that its an overly shiny gloss (compared to mac lipglass), when a minimal amount is applied it actually looks amazingly smooth. an extra bonus, the sparkles are very discreet so this gloss can be worn anywhere. i find though that my natural lip and skin color (nc 30-40) is very forgiving and i can wear almost any sheer/slightly tinted gloss and it comes out beautifully...i could see this not showing up well on very dark or very light pigmented people