August 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

Polishes - Mary Kay - Velocity Nail Enamel in Orange Pop

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by C10

I love this color. It's a perfect, bright shade of orange. It goes on nicely without streaking. The only reason I said I wouldn't repurchase is because I never buy nail polishes, they are all given to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Probably the best shade of orange ever. A fruity true orange this wears well with out chipping and the color is just fabulous, great for summer. I wish MK would have made this permanent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 9:55:00 PM More reviews by x_SparklingEyes_x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Gosh i never realized how much i luved this stuff! it is the perfect-est wearable shade of orange. it is really orange. not a hint of coral, pink, peach, nothin. i wish Mary Kay made this a permanent color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2003 11:00:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! It is the coolest shade of orange polish I have ever come across. It has swirls of shimmer in the Fanta soda colored polish. Looks great on my toes. I will definately use this whole bottle up. Cool bottle too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2003 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Jenibel

Very nice bright 'orange pop' color. It has sheer orange shimmer to it. I wear it on my toes and I love it. It seems to last about 6 days with no chipping!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 9:03:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

It looks exactly like orange soda pop. There is a lot of pigment in it, I used 2 coats but could have gotten away with only 1 coat if pressed for time. Even though it is a frost, it has great staying power and even after 5 days and having my hands in water all the time I only have a couple of little chips. I can't wait to try the Mango Spice and Pink Bikini colors too! A plus is that the bottle and applicator is designed well and it was easy to use and apply.