November 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Liquid - Biotherm - Sense Comfort Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite foundation, I have sensitive/dry skin and this does not irritate my skin at all. I have yellow undertones and the color 330 matches perfectly. This foundation looks really natural and gives a dewy finish. You only have to use a small amount for light to medium coverage. This makes my skin look healthy and radiant.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by xinguo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the foundation when I first put it on. I use 345 for my skin tone. The color is great, goes on my face smoothly, and has SPF 15, which is bonus. The best feature about this foundation is the pump. But, I feel dirty by the afternoon! I look somewhat tired, and I can wipe off the foundation with a tissue. It feels like it is coming off my face. Mind I do understand less is more; I only used a tiny bit of it. When using only moisturizer, without the foundation, I feel much more clean. Maybe I used the wrong color. Whatever the case, I am done with it. No more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by PrincessElina

I'm in love! Honestly it's one of the best products I've ever tried! I have dry, sensitive skin that sometimes get a little bit shiny over the nose and forehead. I use this in shade 230 and it's a perfect match! I've looked at it in a mirror in broad daylight (several times) and you actually can't tell I'm wearing makeup! Love it! I've also been complimented on my "great skin" by some of my friends and they won't believe me when I say I'm wearing makeup. When it comes to application it's superb! Glides on and blends easily! Light to medium coverage depending on how much you use. Little takes you a long way. Built in sunscreen to! SPF 15. All I can say is: I'm in love! And I recommend this product to everyone (except oily skin-babes)! BUY IT NOW!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

I'm 18, asian, fair skin with few pimples and imperfections.

My skin isn't neccessarily dry but I wanted something that moisturizes my skin so I chose Sense Comfort.
This foundation looked VERY natural on me. I apply a thin layer and it gave me medium coverage. Coverage is buildable. This foundation looks so natural it's beyond belief. This foundation has a yellow undertone which suits asians w/ fair skin perfectly. Your skin just looks healthier after you apply this.

As with any other foundation, be sure you exfoliate your face well before you apply or else you will not be happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 8:51:00 AM More reviews by megadrone

Best looking and spreading foundation... covers well, I am very surprised as I only got this in a drug store.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Angelic80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was adviced to buy this foundation for my combination skin with dry patches. After a week or so, I broke out pretty bad. This could be because my skin already was in bad condition, but I have made several attempts to use it and it really clogged up my pores and generally broke me out. I only use it on my cheeks now, because I found it too expensive to throw away. Won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2005 4:04:00 AM More reviews by tzinet

I was very disappointed with this foundation! It made my face look pale and gave off an awful texture to my skin. Even my friend tried it on and as soon as I saw her I go "not for you". I saw the result on her face and it was exactly how I felt it was on mine. I havent thrown it out cause I feel sorry for the money I spent on the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2005 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MichelleBallinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have finally found the perfect foundation for my fair, dry, sensitive skin. I used clinique for years, but the shades are a bit dark and not moisturizing enough. Biotherm has no fragrance and feels great on my skin. I would definately recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by at183

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation. I was looking for something this summer for my VERY dry skin. There aren't many choices out there for dry skin specifically. This is medium coverage, and doesn't flake, which is a big problem for me. It leaves me a bit dewy which is nice considering I usually have to pour oil on my face to be dewy. It blends really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2004 11:09:00 AM More reviews by cyprissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation feels good going on the skin, comes in a convenient pump bottle that is easy to control, has a good sunscreen and a multitude of other positives. However, by the afternoon, my face almost always feels dirty. Not really shiney but dirty. I use only a very small amount and blend it well with a foundation brush and then dust with powder but it still feels funny in the afteroon. I have skin that is normal to dry, but has a lot of patches of scaly skin so I need moisture. I much prefer the Clarins Extra firming to this.