December 20, 2014 | 1665 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Futur-e Moisturizer SPF 15 (Oil-Free)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by CrayolaPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As someone who is in her late 20s , who has been using makeup since 13 years old - I've used many many types of cosmetics and skincare.

This is, hands down,my FAVORITE moisturizer which I also use as a primer for my makeup every morning. It goes on light and dries fast. In the past, I've notice that when I use other moisturizers, from high end to drugstore brands, they either don't dry fast enough or make my foundation seem much cake-ier. For this price point and what you're getting, this is a steal! I don't know what I would do if they ever stop making this product - for my sake I hope they never do! The fact that this has Vitamin E is a huge plus ladies! If you look it up, Vitamin E is not just beneficial for your skin - it actually is crucial in skin replenishment.

I have normal to combination type skin, or what my sister refers to as skin of steel since I can use a lot of different stuff on my face and not break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by yuliwong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is amazing! very hydrating and is also very lightweight so it's perfect to wear under makeup. I also love how this moisturizer doesn't make my skin look greasy/oily. Tis moisturizer has a faint scent but it smells really good nothing overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been going through a rough breakout period for a while now as a result of medication. I was terrified of face creams because an aesthetician recently told me that at my age (24) I didn't need lotion and it was clogging my pores. My skin was getting drier and I really needed a day moisturizer with sunscreen in it. I have futur-e a try because of the reviews here. This stuff is awesome!! It makes my skin so soft, doesn't clog pores, and has SPF 15 (I'm not outside much so that is sufficient). I wear foundation everyday and it works as a great primer. The price is reasonable and I love the pump. Through trial and error I'm finding that DS skin can be better than higher end stuff (of course, I still have some skin care items that are more expensive and love) Having said that, futur-e is a ds gem and I think it deserves more praise. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by mamaDtheQT

I love this moisturizer! ive been using future-e for aprx. 6 months now and its perfect for my combination skin
I use this after cleansing in the morning and have never had any reaction to it just light moisture (and i have some sensitive skin boy!) that is quickly absorbed and im ready to put makeup on immediately
the scent is nice and goes away fast if youre sensitve to smells like myself!
overall im very pleased with my morning lotion!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lex29

My mom uses this, and when I ran out of my favorite Cetaphil SPF moisturizer, i stole hers. I like this b/c it has SPF in it & it doesn't make my dark skin look ashy. I only gave it a 4 out of 5 b/c it does make me look shiny, so I concentrate more on my cheeks & put only a bit on my t-zone. but overall, it moisturizes well, has SPF & doesnt make me look ashy (as most lotions w/ SPF tend to do).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by lovelyShine

Just bought it today i've been suffering for months using up a bottle of Ambi to try this luckly i did cause Fall is really hurting my skin and making it too dry. Just from first application it does make your face shiny will see how it holds my makeup tomarrow at work Hope it makes it through the steam! will update in one week too early now

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this moisturizer! It's somehow moisturizing enough in the winter for my dry skin but doesn't overdo it in the summer either. I love that it has SPF in it, it has never broken me out and works great under makeup. I've been using it for a while now and I keep going back to it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Jubilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why, oh why do I keep buying L'Oreal skincare products when they never work for me??? This was a just okay moisturizer for me. Sure, it moisturized my skin, but I never felt it really sunk in, and it would ball up on my skin if I used too much. it would especially ball up if I was sweating a lot, as I do here in Florida. I liked that it had SPF though. But would I buy this again? Heck, no.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by guccigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!!!! This is the best drugstore moisturizer i have ever used. I have combo skin, that is dry in the winter and oily in the summer and i have searched & searched for a moisturizer that i could use year round and this is the one for me! I paid around $10 for this at walmart and i have seen it up to about $13 which is very reasonable and i love the unique pump on the bottle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has always been one of those moisturizers I keep coming back to. It's not an intensive moisturizer, its very light making it suitable for everyday use. I love the fact that it has SPF 15! It truly does wear well under makeup and absorbs into your skin quickly. I use it in the morning and at night, I always notice an improvement in my skin when I come back to this. It makes my skin softer and seems to even it out. I always recommend this to people who are looking for a cheap basic moisturizer!