November 22, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sequin Frost lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by HBS310

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a professional makeup artist, this is a color I stock ALL the time! It flatters just about everyone, goes with just about any makeup or clothing colors, photographs beautifully, and is reasonably-priced. It looks just like a lipstick I used to buy from a company that manufactures cosmetics designed for use by professional makeup artists, but it wears longer and is less expensive. A must-have for any makeup artist's kit or anyone's makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my faves. This is a very pretty purple pink with shimmer.
Again, I don't understand why these Frosts aren't popular. This one is so flattering on every skintone. I love this with a gold eye, what i'm wearing at the moment.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This is a MLBB pink kind of color. It was one of the first of these shades from MAC I purchased (before VGV was even released!). My first few MAC lipsticks back in the 90's were all frosts, Fluid (my first), O (my fave work color at the time), and Sequin (my casual lippie). But as time and knowledge changed about what works on me, I am got older, looks changed, I have pretty much stepped away from frost lipsticks all together. I now prefer the Cremesheen finish the best from MAC. That said, at the time I loved Sequin on my NW20, almost black hair, brow eyed 24 yr old self. But now, pushing 40, 2013, I just can't wear it with out it feeling like I am wearing a very off color. For me now, there are a million better options out there. Like Hot Gossip, Creme Cup or Peach Blossom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

The color is so natural and something I would wear during the day. Other than that its too plain despite the name.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ceecee2010

Makes my blue eyes pop, my teeth whiter, and doesn't compete when I wear it with more dramatic makeup on my eyes. I use it as my muted/plummy lipstick. I don't get much of the shimmery/frost that some have mentioned, probably because my natural lips are highly pigmented & pink.

I apply, blot, and then reapply, using lip brush. No lip pencil for me, but I can see how this would work if you wanted to intensify it.

I have dark hair and blue eyes, NC15-NC20. I look good in plums, corals, and pinks. Some reds are also good on me, but I have to be careful not to look crazy.

I use Prep+Prime lip primer under all my lipsticks, so I havent have an issue with dryness or bleeding so far. When I first put it on, I thought Sequin was going to be too frosty, but after blotting and allowing it to set for a few minutes, it looked great. Almost like it settled down a bit.

I also love Sophisto and Syrup, and it seems most people either love or hate all these colors. I always wear for at least an hour before I go back to the counter and buy. Try it out and see!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipstick. It is so pretty and on me looks like a frosty mid toned pink. Makes my whole face look alive and my eyes "pop". I love the vanilla scent of MAC lipsticks. Definitely would repurchase.NC15/NW20

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

I love this lipstick, goes so well with golden eye combo's. Also I love using it as a base, then putting over a different pink/light red gloss with gold undertones!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I bought this in the middle of spring and I didn't like it much. But for fall, it's PERFECT!!! I love!!! This color is a mauvey berry pink frost lipstick, more on the dark side but not too dark. If you want a vampy look without the dark wine lip this is the way to go. I'm not normally into frosty lipsticks but this one isn't that bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by exoticbarbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this color! Tied with "High Strung" for favorite MAC lipstick! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

one of the best pink/bronze lippies on the market.... perfect application and it works with most skin tones.

always have one in my stash and always will.. well until it's dcd.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No