July 29, 2014 | 2088 users online

Liquid - Arbonne - Line Defiance Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by dfisico

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin and was very skeptical to try this expensive product. But I have to say, it covered up everyhing beautifully with one pump! It leaves my skin looking flawless, the colour match is perfect, and best of it- it didn't cause break-ups. I'd definitely re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

There are several reviews here that are very fishy. Eg The lady who reviewed this as the best lightest foundation has either never used foundation before or is an Arbonne employee (very likely as, at the date of writing my review, all her reviews consist of praise for Arbonne products) This is truly one of the most horrible foundations I have ever tried. Utter junk. At least colour match is good. It looks cakey even if u apply half a pump and dilute with moisturizer, it is very 'glowy' but horribly so (looks like you put powder on and are sweating through), the 'feel' or texture is GRAINY and thick, overall, DISgusting. It also brings out non-existent pores and ages me by like 10 years.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by easturner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this foundation. I have dry skin, and this only accentuates it. To top it off, I just don't feel like it goes on smoothly. I am going to attempt to make myself finish the bottle because it does actually match my skin pretty well, but I'm not sure if I'll make it before switching to something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by 4711

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too dark for me, even lightest shade. I don't need foundation, only like tinted zinc oxide bc stratight zinc is white. Alot of people complain taht this settles into pores & lines, but if you don't have any, and just have normal skin, this is a great product. All natural zinc no chem spf's and lasts all day. Mix with straight white zinc to lighten up the shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Makeupisart21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is like glue. It lasts my whole 8 hour work day. I work at Robert Andrews and need to look great the whole day. This foundation is the only one I have tried that looks great on me and lasts.

I also am a fan of MAC studio sculp foundation. Love the way it looks on me. It only lasts 5 hours or so, which is good and i don't mind re-applying, but I don't have time to re apply at work. This does not fade well in a 8 hour time. I wore it once to work and looked horrible by the time i left work. This Arbonne foundation does fade well. I don't look faded and it's still on my face. It makes my skin look flawless.

It isn't the best in heat though. I was outside for 20 minutes and it was melting off my face. But luckily i work in a place where they air condition the place to where sometimes it's almost too cold.

I got this at a yardsale. (as funny as that sounds) Never heard of the brand. But the lady was selling a tester bottle that was half full and it just happened to be my shade. I thought why not? and bought it. It was only $.50! I looked it up online to see how much it is and wow way too expensive. But I'll be buying it when this is done with for sure. I can't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by corgis247

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use 7W in the summer and I love it - I tried Clinique stay true and it is so thin!
Love Arbonne!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by krl813

I love this foundation. I use 6N and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. It does a great job making my skin flawless looking and last most of my 12 hour shift at work. The pump on the bottle gives me way to much foundation. A little bit goes a long way. I usually just unscrew the lid and take a little off the wand. The best foundation ever. I try cheaper foundations but they just feel horrible on my skin and I always go back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by 5Krunnergirl

This is a wonderful product. I use the color "3N" and always put the Arbonne Primer on b/f applying. It covers very nice. I recommend this foundation for people who want complete coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by TatumAD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. It blends really well and seems to be of good quality. It has an SPF of 30 which is nice - but it literally smells like straight up sunscreen. Could be worse. I'm still wary of Arbonne and their nano tech products, as they're still patent-pending.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2008 11:08:00 AM More reviews by juujuu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am an Arbonne consultant because I like their skincare and like the discount but am not a fan of their make up. This foundation was just OK it does cover well but I didn't care for the color after it was set. Looks perfect when you put it on but as the day goes on it made my light/medium skin look orange.