Coty Wild Orange Blossom

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/4/2013 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

If this lasted longer, I'd give it a 5, but it fades after a couple of hours. Still, no matter how much I pay for perfume, rarely do they last much longer than that. I love this scent. It's floral and feminine without being too girly or sweet. And it's so cheap!

on 1/25/2007 6:34:00 PM

This Orange Blossom cologne spray by Coty is more alcohol scent than anyhing, but it is slightly better than another orange blossom I had tried that came in a glass bottle with a mint green cap (I need to find it again at the store to list the name)But it doesn't last long, I'd say it fades completely on me after 1 hour.

I'm still deciding on this one. After reading so many recommendations on MUA I grabbed a bottle for $3.99 at Big Lots. The first trial started out well with crisp orange and honeysuckle, but it quickly faded into a cloying, cheap mess. I tried it again today and it was much better, retaining the initial freshness much longer and fading after a few hours into a soft, subtle musk. The price cannot be beat. Getting hard to find, though.

on 11/23/2005 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice single note fragrance. It does fade fast, but I found it for 3.99 at Big Lots so who cares! Gonna layer with some other stuff and see what smells good. Smells to me more like mock orange bush than wild orange blossom.

on 6/18/2005 5:56:00 PM

A fragrance that's neither remarkable nor unlikeable. On the plus side, I give it points for smelling absolutely clean and true; not synthetic at all and very straight-dealing, crisp orange blossom balanced with a light honeysuckle. On the minus side, it fades to nothingness within five minutes. I enjoy the initial application but having to reapply it every twenty minutes gets a little bit ridiculous!

on 9/17/2004 4:49:00 PM

My...My....My... Can you beat the price? This and all of the "Wild" Coty line are great! I personally use them for around the house and before bed. Great Rainy day, shut in, scent. I only wished that it lasted longer, but for the price...SPRAY UNTIL YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!!!

on 7/7/2004 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This reminds me of a mixture of Origins Fretnot and Ginger Esscence. I love both and found them in this very inexpensive spray on sale for $5 at Shopko! I think it is normally $10. It is a cannot live without summer fragrance for me!

on 7/1/2004 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell of orange blossom, and can't afford Jo Malone's. This is a really accurate smell of orange blossom, but it fades to that cheap- perfume powdery scent pretty fast. Worth it if you love the scent of orange blossom.

on 6/6/2004 9:46:00 PM

This is so good! I layer it with the Tocca Stella body cream and it blends well and lasts. So cheap you can wear it all summer and spritz and spritz to your hearts content. Pretty and sexy and fresh.

on 5/14/2004 10:06:00 PM

Great orange blossom scent. It's a beautiful flower and this is one of the best renditions that I've found. That and the fact that it's cheap - you can't go wrong.

Popular Fragrances