April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - get even - #3

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by niiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I loved this powder but now I feel it's a bit blah. I would say the coverage is a too light to cover any spots or blemishes without a concealer or foundation underneath. It tends to make me feel like my makeup looking a bit on the cakey side if I haven't used a setting spray as well so. But it does help with shine so its not terrible but I prefer other pressed powders to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by ashleeey69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this powder based on the reviews on MUA. I got this is #3 because #2 was too light for me. Overall, this is a really great powder! It really controls all the oil on my VERY* oily face. The reason why I rated this a 4 was because every time I put a brush to get product (no matter what brush) the powder crumbles to the point where I need to blow on the powder to get the little particles out of the container. Because of that, I hit pan within the first mont, and that's not something I want with a powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jackiedarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much! It's light and easy to apply. I went to Ulta to get some liquid Ulta foundation but ended up getting this instead. It's a bit expensive but worth it. However it makes my skin look a little dark, maybe I just need to practice putting it on evenly? Still a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

New Love!

I have been looking for a great mattifying powder for awhile. I often have issues finding just the right color with my very warm coloring (NC 44/45) ; most powders make me look dead or ashen.

This is a great setting powder; the formulation is pretty sheer. I apply it during the day when I get a little shiny in the t-zone and it works even better than the blotting papers I love so much from clean & clear. This powder helps to mattify my skin and it eally does look even.

I don't use the sponge. I apply with a large fluffy brush for a lighter touch. I find the spoge puts ona little too much and then it can look cakey.

The packaging is nice and sturdy which I like.

This was expensive but it works so well I would defiently repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2009 7:40:00 AM More reviews by varindamichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great setting powder! I use it on top of my MAC studio sculpt/select coverage, whichever im using that day and it looks great all day! Since i have combo skin my tzone sometimes gets oily but this helps to mattify the skin and seriously really does make it look nice and even. Its also not too heavy and feels really light on the skin. The only thing i dislike is sometimes i have to apply a little fix plus afterwards because if too much is applied, its obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by sandrahackett29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

im usin this powder years&have just been told by one of my friends who,s jst back from the usa that its been discontinued,,please please no,,i love it,,the girl in benefit department in macys told her 2get hoola as its the same thing,,there is NO comparison,,does anybody know y its been discontinued r if theres any other powder like it,,

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by amak16701

I loved what this powder did for my skin--it made it look really nice and smooth, almost air-brushed. It's the best powder, consistency- and coverage-wise, I've ever used. But I found the shade, #3, to be too dark for me. I had tried the medium shade in a store and it was obviously too light, so I had to go with the dark, but it made my face look much darker than it is. If I had money to burn, I would consider buying #2 and #3 or some other combination of shades and mixing them to get the right color, but I don't. Maybe one day in the future, if this product is still available.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by 1spell4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really really love this powder. It does what it says. It mattifies and and takes the red out. At the end of the day when I went to wash my face, I looked in the mirror and I was amazed. My skin still looked the best that it has ever looked. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It evens out my skin tone and it looks very natural. Would purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kiki321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. It does what it says it does. Worth buying it again.