April 19, 2014 | 954 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Blushed powder blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Desert Rose is a muted pink / light brown color that is very natural on fair skin gals with pink undertones

It is not as sheer as my LM blusher - hence better for fall and winter when I need more on my (more pale) cheeks.

There is a huge color range, and you need to get the color right. I don't believe in popping a brighter color on the cheeks - I just want one subtle pretty and very natural looking color.

The price keeps going up up up and you get less less less. It does seem to last forever though, and I throw more make up away (can't use it all over the 2-3 yrs).

I love to pop it into my own palate. I gave up buying pre made palates long ago as there was never enough lighter colors, too many dark and well, I like having my own colors to mix and match

Have had other blushers that I don't think look as natural - may be more pigmented etc but the powder just doesn't seem the same

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This looks muddy- terracotta red on me. It very pigmented and too dark for me. So I try to go light handed for a softer muted look. I read some where this was recommended by BB herself for bridals, may be cos u need to go darker for photo shoots. Ordinarily i dont use dark blushers so i guess i`ll just save this for nite parties and cam-whore events. BB blushers are pricey but they last a good 6 hours on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This looks so different in the pan than it does on your face. It looks really pink in the pan. However, when you wear it, it looks like a natural brown/red. I was surprised that it has some shimmer to it. I bought this at BobbiBrown.com and it's listed as a matte blush. Still, I don't mind the slight shimmer because it is not overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by aimaddict

On my 2nd pan after wearing it on and off for 5 years. I'm MAC C4, and it perfectly blends on as a natural tan/flush blush. I would use it as a finishing touch of color. Sophisticated, understated, classy, and always my "go to" to compliment natural eyes and mauve/pink lips. Some shimmer, but not enough to really "show" once applied on your face. Slightly glamorous compared to Tawny. Am I making this sound exciting? LOL.

Bottom Line: Looking for better YOU in a blush? This is your girl.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rsantos2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush gives me a fresh, natural glow on my NW35 skin. There's nothing really special about it, but it does get the job done.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Had this for some time, and forgot about it. Now that I'm trying it again, it seems very odd on me - turns out to be a dirty, muddy color. Very disappointed. If I had known it would be this color, I wouldn't have tried it on, and would have sold it off instead. It came as a Bobbi Brown Style set a few years ago, so I didn't have a choice of color. I wonder if Blushed blush looks the same (dirty, muddy) on other NC40, Asian skins...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

I loved the colour of this blush, it really is a universally flattering blush, great pigmentation, applied like a dream. But I have to take a lippie off because it had mostly faded on me by noon and that just doesn't happen with my usual blushes, Nars & Chanel JCs. Not sure if I'd buy anymore BB Blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush looks basic and a little blah in the container, but on? A natural just-in-from-the-cold look with a red/pink/brown cast to it. In comparison to Tawny, my other BB blush, this one is a more intense color (and more red) and needs to be applied sparingly to my BB 2.5 complexion. Staying power is excellent--I apply in the morning and it looks the same when I get home at night as it did when I left the house. There is visible sparkle in the container, but nothing noticeable upon application. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by martina1986

The colour is great, you don't need a lot to put on and blend out on the cheeks but I hate the packaging.. its a screw on and off top (BRUTAL) :) But other than that, I like the blush and use it everyday

**UPDATE***
I must say that the colour is still great on this blush but I feel like it doesn't stay and when you start to blend it sort of falls off... kind of disappointed..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kathybe113

love love the color..was lucky enough to recieve this in a swap...suits my skin tone very well..is not too dark...although i hate the packagin:(