September 18, 2014 | 1955 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Bedazzled Biscotti

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

Love this for an evening look, date night. Very sparkly

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is discontinued, as I can't find it anywhere. I tried this when I was 14 and 15, fine for a young girl, adds the slightest hint of color to the eyes, but definitely not one of CGs better products. If you want a good CG eyeshadow, go for their trio in shimmering sands, and skip this. It's a very pale cool toned taupey beige with lots of glitter, its not very pigmented and relatively chalky. Wet n Wild is cheap AND good quality, get their eyeshadow instead :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I got this because I had a coupon that was 'buy a cover girl mascara, get a free shadow' and I do like the mascaras, and forget that their shadows are eh. So I went with this. It's an ultra light beige, so on many gals, that equals no color and only shimmer. I think that if you are darker it would come out with some color, but either way it's not super saturated. I like it because I keep in in my purse for emergency I-need-to-look-awake and I wanted to try the Lash Blast Luxe anyway (it's ok). So it works, but not a favorite and probably wouldn't buy out of pocket/again.

Lol I kept it in my car and it broke and I don't miss it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by purpleredswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand while people become surprised by the fact it has glitter.

"Bedazzled" mean anything to you?
Plus when you look at the product in the packaging you can see the glitter.

It has the barest pink colour but is mostly sheer with various sized glitter particles in it. There will be fall out but not overly if you take the effort to pat the eye shadow on your eye lid over a primer.

I actually like this product despite not being a fan of glitter or fall out. I like it because it does what it seems to be made for, a bedazzling look. I like to wear it over my lid and above the crease a little and then add whatever other colour across 3/4 of my lid [leaving the inner with just the Bedazzled Bisccottie]. I wear it for the holiday season when I feel more festive. I think it's a great shadow for that.

So my rating is based on:
If you like Glitter that isn't overly fine or overly large.
Want a sheer/transparent shadow with glitter.
A lot of product or a cheap price.

Then the product is for you and that is what it does.

I give it an overall rating of 3/5 due to packaging and fall out. This is regardless on personal preferences because one person could love glitter and another would not. I like to rate products based on what it is and not personal preferences/what I want the product to be.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by syntheticaesthetics

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is actually one of my go-to eyeshadows because it is so foolproof. It is a light beige that subtly brightens eyes. I used to use this everyday as a base for other shadows before Too Faced Shadow Insurance and I became monogamous. This shadow is not extremely pigmented but none of the Cover Girl shadows especially are. This, occasional glitter fallout, and the fact that once you break off the sticker to open the product you can no longer tell the shadow color anywhere on the packaging, are the reasons for the deducted rating, but the shadow is nice to even out lid color without being too dull, or as a highlight on the brow bone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't see this color on my lids ...so I will just apply it under my eyebrows as a highlight and I will try For more color, Maybe dampen the applicator & apply wet on my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by SusanJones

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I personally love it! I mean, why the criticism that it sparkles when "bedazzled" is part of the name? I wanted the shade that is in the Urban quartet, and this fills the bill. I like the sparkles and it works well, blended over other shades or even fluffed on my skin for evening looks. Instead of throwing it away, save it for another day when you might think differently or have a little girl that will adore it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, wow. Like everyone has already said, this eyeshadow is all glitter and little color. When will CG realize that glitter is so cheap looking? If they made this in a matte or even a slight shimmer, this would be the perfect everyday color.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by farleyrider

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the color as soon as i saw it! No hesitation on buying it, boy was i hasty that day. I have fair skin, so I thought this would make a great "day" shadow. WRONG! First there was almost no color to speak of, but girls my lids looked like they were BEDAZZELED! Wahy too much glitter, and the glitter ended up all over my face. Not a good look for anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can only echo what other reviewers have said about this color - it looks like a beautiful shimmery sand color in the pan but has no pigmentation whatsoever on the lid. All you see is silver glitter. I exchanged it the day after purchasing it.