April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Invigorating Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 4 years now, and nothing exfoliates and hydrates my body like this does, my skin is left soft, supple and glowing.

My legs are better prepared for shaving (results are smoother), my moisturisers absorb better, my body is soft and I feel a lot cleaner overall too.

I use this on my odd normal to sensitive face as well, and I've had no issues at all. I like to use it every other day on my face, or whenever I feel like a "re-surfacing" is needed.

I'm on my 3rd tub of this and have no plans to stop using it anytime soon.

x

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by DaysiDarling

Well this product is very rough on my skin, I have sensitive skin and it felt a little rough. Overall its a great product its great for once a week or week and a half use. It smells good, and you feel fresh afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! The texture is just right. It's grainy and moist, not too rough and clumpy. The price is cheap for something of this quality. The smell is fruity. After exfoliating, my face which has a lot of acne scars and dry patches, feels smooth and tender. My face is neither irritated, nor inflamed/red.

I would pick this over the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub!! (Going to start using this from now on)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by laurennr23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG scrub for my skin type. I have oily acne prone skin and this stuff is my skins best friend. Us oily skinned girls know that exfoliating is really important for us to do on our own. My skin is also sensitive so other scrubs were sometimes too abrasive. But the ones that werent barely did anything! This one is the perfect balance of intensity and gentleness. Also it smells delicious. I use it 3-4 times a week or whenever i feel my skin needs a good scrub. Its also really cheap. I think i got mine for $4. Definitely will repurchase. Oh and get the squeeze tube not the jar

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lunalunar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is probably one the best skincare products I have used so far! I have quite sensitive combination skin so was a little worried it would react badly but it didn't at all. It really leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by snowwwwww

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This product has a really appealing scent to me and i love it. However, the packaging is kind of annoying as i need to get my own spatula to take out the product, if not i will have to dig my fingers into it which i find gross. It makes my skin feels quite clean but it still feels as though there is still a little oil. I have been using this for awhile now and it doesn't break me out, which is good. The beads are not very rough to me so i am okay with it. Overall, i will use this twice per week when i want a thorough cleaning of my blackheads or whatsoever, but not on daily basis, until i find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Liaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my daily exfoliator for about 2 months. It cleanses well and has a nice smell,i just wish the beads inside it weren't so big and rough. Doesn't break me out or dry my skin.Overall great product for the very affordable price :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally find this to be a great product for the body and for those whose skin doesn't get irritated easily or have acne issues on their face. I find it to completely remove dead skin cells and revealing fresh skin. I happen to have some irritation on my face so I cannot use this regularly, maybe once every 2 weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Lizzielizay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

IF I COULD GIVE THIS A 0 RATING, I WOULD. Every time I used this I would always get pimples popping up literally the NEXT day, at first I thought it was normal because I read that scrubs would do that. But I stopped using this as soon as I noticed it was breaking me out, I would break out on my chin, jawline, etc. this is just a HORRIBLE product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by crea11

LOVE THIS It takes away all my dead skin and leaves me less oily, makes my skin look so much better after I put on makeup and prevents my makeup from looking cakey!!