October 22, 2014 | 2068 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Assorted Brushes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by IndustryKoda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only white handled one I own is the mascara/brow wand. It has held up well and I am prone to abusing my brushes. *cringes* Even the natural hair ones.
The only black handled one I own is the Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose No. 4. Seriously soft, and it works with any product I have dipped it into.
I also own the Into the Woods collection, now called "Straight From Nature." I first bought them when they came out in aproximately 2009. The only reason they shed was because I left them dirty and in storage jumbled in the box for a few months whilst I sorted an allergy. They still retain their shape after washing and healthy doses of Redken Extreme Anti Snap leave in, and the shedding has ceased after the broken bristles have come out.
I broke down and purchased the 15th Anniversary set. It is every bit as good as I thought. You can do anything from daily wear to costume applications.
I wouldn never hesitate to arm your vanity with these. Save and then splurge on the black handled ones and collections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

these brushes are amazing. I love the black handled brushes. They are pricey, but they feel amazing on the skin and you can use less product with these brushes. they really pick up the pigment in powders well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by dsbirnbaum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently started experimenting with various Sonia Kashuk brushes (concealer, eyeshadow, blush, kabuki, travel blush brush--not the brush set in the photo above, but various brushes sold individually in her collection) and I am pleasantly surprised with the quality. These make up brushes are a true bargain. They are moderately priced and comparable in effectiveness, durability, and design with the more expensive brands I have tried, such as Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by brightcolorsforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

So I am new to makeup. Yes, I've worn makeup on and off here and there but just recently I decided to get more into it. I needed brushes and was thinking about Sigma but I discovered Sonia Kashuk through youtube and her brushes do not disspapoint. I have the black handle brushes and they are so soft. On youtube you can find Sonia Kashuk doing some makeup tutorials using her black handle brushes. Good brushes and the price is budget friendly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sonia Kashuk brushes will always be a favorite. The best part is that they are very affordable. Most of my brushes are SK. I only own one MAC brush (217) because these do the job for me. I will repurchase these guys forever and ever. They are of high quality. I still have many brushes that I've had for years, and they all work perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a whole set of brushes, for a pretty decent price. I got the white handled ones and I hate them. The big fluffy face brush sheds like crazy. The 3 eye shadow brushes hurt. They scratch at my eyes and makes them irritated.
The only good brush is the angled eyeliner brush. I would buy that one brush again, separately. But not any of the eye shadow brushes.
Edit: some brushes are better than others!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Courtenay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these brushes. They are around $8-$15 per brush, which I think is very inexpensive for a nice makeup brush. I have about 6 of these. I've had MAC brushes, and I actually prefer these! I had lots of shedding problems with my MAC powder brush, and I've had no issues with these. I was initially drawn to how pretty they are--contoured black with a faint hint of sparkle. I adore them and hope they aren't discontinued anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by IllTakeIt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sonia is da bomb! I love her brushes, the handles are long and beautiful ( the black ones) and work very well! I reccomend these 100%. Dont waste money to MAC get Sonia brushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LEVMEALONA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for Kashuk Tools Black Domed Eyeshadow Brush released in 2010- this is unnecessary for your collection, a bit scratchy , the tapered blending brush is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

These brushes are deliciously soft. It takes some working to get product on the brushes. These brushes are fantastic for heavily pigmented products or for overall dusting of bronzer etc. I purchased the powder brush, blush brush, an eyeshadow blender brush and a blender brush. All four brushes came out to about $70 at Target. Thankfully, they do not shed and overall are pretty good. I like them and decided to keep the powder brush and the blush brush. The rest are going back.