Lancome Eau de Bienfait Clarte

4.1

on 5/3/2009 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Lancome discontinued this item. They changed it to Eau Fraīche Douceur, Micellar Cleansing Water Face, Eyes, Lips 6.8 oz. /$34.50
I like the new one better. It is one of my must-have items.

on 1/10/2009 2:02:00 AM

My favorite skin care product and now discontinued. Does anyone know where it might still be found?

on 11/6/2007 11:51:00 AM

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Methyl Gluceth 20, Poloxamer 184, Ananas Sativus (Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract), Sodium Benzoate, Peg 32, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dihydrocholeth 30, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylene Glycol, Carica Papaya (Carica Papaya Fruit Extract), Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)

on 11/2/2007 1:13:00 PM

I've been using this GWP size as a toner rather than a 3 in 1 product. I prefer to use my usual eye MU remover and wash-off cleanser to remove MU. I love this as a toner though, it's so refreshing and really feels like it is cleansing the skin. It is scented, but I like it. I just sweep it over my face with a cotton-pad and you can see the traces of dirt/mu that it removes (a lot more than my usual No7 toner). I will certainly think about purchasing another one of this.

on 10/20/2007 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I liked this but still prefer Dior's Cleansing Water for an expensive make-up remover. I found that the Lancome removed my makeup really well, even very heavy eye makeup, but it left my skin feeling too tight and dry. I didn't mind the fragrance, it was nice and refreshing. This would probably be fine for someone with oilier skin than mine.

on 2/1/2007 5:22:00 AM

This was the product that introduced me to how great the Lancome range was. It's soooo gentle but does the job 100% effectively. I use it in place of a toner- it gets rid of any last traces of dirt and brightens up skin. It relaxes and smooths your skin as soon as you put it on and the scent is lovely and calming too. Great stuff!

on 1/22/2007 6:51:00 AM

I dont think I would rely any face cleansing for this. This cleanses just as well as water. But the scent is very refreshing so that is why I give it 3 instead of 2. Only non oily cleanser which I tried and that actually cleanses well eye makeup also is YSL Instant pur cleansing and toning water. Clarins one step facial cleanser is stil my HG. It cleanses so well but of course it is also somewhat oily. I will not repurchase.

on 9/15/2006 7:18:00 PM

My no. 1 beauty product. This was reviewed by Town and Country more than 10 or 15 years ago and I found it and have always had at least one bottle in my cabinet. I love this.

on 5/10/2006 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Removes my makeup thoroughly - I tested by using babyoil after using this the first few times and nothing came off. Not normally a big Lancome fan because of the large amount of perfume and other chemicals they use, I got this as a tester and have been addicted to it since. It leaves my skin smooth and not too dry (but that having been said, I do have very oily skin). The only thing I don't like is that you have to use a good bit of it - about 10 pumps if I've been wearing heavy make-up.
Therefore I would recommend using another, cheaper and less chemical cleanser first, and then a cotton pad with a bit of this to make sure you have got rid of the last traces of make-up.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cleans thoroughly, including eye makeup and does not dry or make my face feel tight. It really easy to use and I keep it by the bed for when I've had a bit too much wine and can't be bothered to go through the whole cleanse and tone routine! Lazy, but I think it works almost as well.