August 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Loose Powders - The Body Shop - loose powder no.03

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Senggi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product very good for my skin.. it's not make my skin oily, good covering, and easy to blend with or without foundation.. it's leave smooth and fair finishing on my skin.. i usually use this powder with brush.. i don't understand why people don't like the package.. i like the package, specially with "mirror" on the cover.. so i don't have to get mirror and still can use my powder..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by febeseptiyanti

while mostly ppl dislike the packaging saying its too simple, idk i LOVE its simplicity.the shiny cap is cool. this powder comes with no applicator, which is disappointing. but fortunately it easily come out from the holes so i prefer to do it with a large powder brush and just sweep it for a natural look over my foundation. i actually want to get a matte loose powder but since i saw this on sale, i decided to give it a try. it has shimmer on it but slightly appear when hits the light. overall this is a great one for me, no breakouts, no irritation, perfect match to my skin tone. i would purchase again if it is on sale ;) im still looking for the right loose powder on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since I use this loose powder to set my liquid foundation, I am not looking for a powder packed with pigments. So this isnt packed with pigments, pretty sheer to wear it alone. I have been wearing this for almost a year. And I havent run out yet, I have almost 80% of the content still. It does leave your face matte without looking cakey for about two hours or so. Even when I packed it on with powder puff it is still nt cakey, so its pretty lightweight. The texture is quite soft and silky and the powder is finely milled. This doesnt break me out, so another pkus point. The powder has a good yellow undertone to it. So, might not be great for those with pink undertone. Overall, not bad. But if you're going to wear this alone. I would not recommend it, as it is very sheer and hardly covers anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2006 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Blueberries

This loose powder is too sheer... it feels like you don't wear any make up.. it can't cover your pores.. but it's pretty good since it doesn't make me break out..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't really like this powder. The shade is rather dark- which I wanted, but this shade doesn't flatter. I also find when I apply it over my cheeks with a sponge, it brings out my fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 9:59:00 AM More reviews by fuxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The powder leaves ur skin matt finish...at least for 2hrs or so...so you'll need to touch up during the day. wont leave ur face looking cakey..the colour is just right..not too yellow or pink. gives u a healthy glow..=) the packaging...in the body shop's signature green top and frosted plastic bottle..nothing glamorous..and there's no applicator!!