November 21, 2014 | 1773 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Enlighten Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Queenie_Wahine

I bought this in Copper and I love it!! I use it as a base for my loose powder eyeshadows and it works great! I've had the same one since my freshman year in high school and now 3 years later I still use it! I will definitely keep purchasing this item!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in steel, a beautiful gunmetal gray color that looks very similar to the "gunmetal" powder eye shadow of the same brand. It is a very nice, high-quality cream shadow and blends nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 1:09:00 PM More reviews by yangmc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Copper and Topaz. Copper is wrong for me (MMM Asian), but Topaz is beautiful! Perfect for my crease (and in the same color family as Woodviolet eye shadow from my Calvin Klein pallette).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 5:56:00 AM More reviews by AnnetteL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this cream shadow in Copper, a bronzy-copper shimmer, and it's very good. I find the colour extremely flattering on me (copper-haired green-eyed NC15) - I usually just apply it over the whole lid with MAC #242 brush and add mascara for a great simple look. It applies smoothly, has good pigmentation, and doesn't crease on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2002 2:35:00 PM More reviews by annas

I really like this eye cream in topaz. It's a neutral color that looks sort of lightly gold brown and glimmery on my lids. It defnitely will crease (as do almost ALL cream eyeshadows)until it dries. Then it pretty much stays put. The packaging is cute because it is so small and the price is great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2002 4:01:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

I have Steel, Ice, and Topaz. I am a cream eyeshadow addict. For some reason, I have to try them all! Anyway, with MAC paints at the top and NYC at the bottom, these are in the middle in terms of quality. Not as much staying power as MAC, but they are highly pigmented and a bit shimmery. They are a bit more liquid than MAC, which is frustrating. They stay just fine with a base like Clinique Touch Base in Canvas. I use Topaz during the day, but Ice and Steel only at night because the colors are very strong. The plastic tube means you'll never get the last bits of product. Overall OK for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These didn't stay put on my lids. Went right to the creases.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2001 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cream shadow. It's about the same type as MAC Paints. I have the color Copper, a shimmery gold/copper color, and it blends beautifully onto the lid. It also resists creasing REALLY well, even on my greasy lids. Plus, it makes a great base for other shadows. I also like the plastic squeeze tube packaging of the product. It doesn't spurt shadow out, unlike the metal MAC tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2001 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Alexis

I love this eyeshadow! It is a cream shadow and comes in a small plastic tube (similar to MAC paints packaging but plastic instead of metal). It has a creamier consistency than MAC paints and is therefore easier to blend. But it still stays put all day with very minimal creasing (and almost everything creases on my oily eye lids). I use this in "Topaz" (shimmery medium taupe shade) nearly everyday and it gives me such a natural, glowy, look. Best of all, it is ridiculously cheap (maybe 5 or 6 dollars?) so go and grab yourself a couple :)