July 22, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lip Gloss - Kanebo - Mode Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a perfect rich deep wine coloured gloss. I've finally found the perfect red in berry mode gloss. Bought it as soon as I tried it out. The most soothing, moisturising, smooth, soft lip gloss I've tried. I love that it has no smell or taste, comes in a tube with a great applicator brush, which makes it really easy to put on even without the lip pencil. I also enjoy the shimmer very much. The gloss is highly pigmented, which is a great advantage. I've got lots of compliments about how this colour suits me meaning it's a definite keeper. Though I do not particularly like the tube design.. somehow reminds me of the cheap fake Asian glosses. But great product anyhow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Fyfy1234

I HAVE IT IN MG04 (COPPER BROWN)---PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! THIS IS THE BEST LIP GLOSS I HAVE EVER USED OR ANYONE EVER USED. THE BEST THING ABOUT IT IS IT REALLY REALLY MOISTURIZES AND TREATS YOUR LIPS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE. AND IT LASTS VERY LONG! YES, VERY, VERY LONG ACTUALLY. I HOPE THEY WILL NEVER EVER DISCONTINUE THIS. THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS IT HAS QUITE A LOT OF SHIMMER, I WISH THEY HAVE IT WITHOUT TOO. ANY WAY, MY HG BY ANY MEANS. GO OUT AND TRY, YOU WILL NEVER REGRET.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by chilli

I do think these are the best glosses around. Very highly pigmented and long-lasting. I have EXTREMELY dry lips and these actually condition my lips like a lip balm. HG for me...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by mandy122f

In my opinion Kanebo are one of the most under-rated product ranges out there! I bought this in frosty mode, a beautiful nude pink with shimmer. Not too sticky and fairly long lasting for a gloss. Expensive but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

I have these in a few different shades.

MG03 - Frosty Mode / an everyday lip color, natural pinky with gold shimmer

MG04 - Copper Brown Mode / brown gloss with copper shimmer.

MG05 - Chameleon mode / a medium pink with berry shimmer.

The best thing about these glosses....the wand design!!! It doesn't get goopy at the top nor does it get into the treads of the cap.