April 19, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lips - Almay - One Coat Lipcolor & Gloss (Ltd. Edition)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2004 2:18:00 PM More reviews by blissgirl

These were LE and last week I found them for .99 at my local beauty store. What a great deal!! These little pots of lip gloss are awesome! The texture & wear is just like Stila's new lip pots - actually, the Almay wears a little longer. The colors are beautiful, my favorite duo is Tulip. I am very impressed & wish that these were still available, but I will stock up for .99 while I can. Since Stila's lip pots retail for $16, I could literally get 16 of these Almay pots & wind up with the same lovely texture, but even better sheer, bright color.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by AppleDeco

I bought this in Peony, I don't normally wear anything on my lips, but I do think this looks great. I don't feel as if I need a lip brush as others have stated, but maybe that would help. The color is very sheer, which I like, and not sticky at all, a big plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 4:15:00 PM More reviews by radekal19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in bloom- I love the lip gloss, and use it regularly. Its a cute compact, but You need a lip brush to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Aeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have "Peony" I absolutely love it..wish they were still on the market. Hopefully I can find something like this soon, because I'm almost out

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by angelbebe48

I got this in rosewater, which is a really pretty natural pink. It goes on really sheer, yet makes you lips look great. It's portable, yet it needs a lip brush for application. For 6 dollars, I totally recommend.