September 18, 2014 | 1845 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Botanical translucent face powder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I said no, I wouldn't repurchase this, not because it's a bad product, but because it's not QUITE what I was looking for. If you're simply looking for a finishing powder, this is perfect. It's light and will keep everything in it's place. I'm just looking for something a little more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

White highlighters are all the rage now and I have always liked them best. The center of this compact has a daisy design in a soft white shimmer, which I love! I got this at a discount store last year which sells many discontinued items. I bought 2 they were so cute. I have almost used one up, that's how much I enjoy the glow this imparts. I wish this was still readily available in stores. There is no glitter, no metallic frostiness, just pretty, glowy skin. If you can find some get it, lasts ages and no gold undertone which looks garish on me and all too many white highlighters seem to have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

This powder is great for a quick pick me up as you are running out the door. A little moisturizer, some blush, a swirl of this and you look dewy and it goes a long way to brightening up your day to day look. As a busy mother I am always looking for low maintainance products that give the most impact. Rather impressed by this. I have had both the Daisy and the lavendar (not sure what its called) and the Daisy shown here is the better of the two IMO.

Plus its $3.99 at the local job lot. Can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder! It sets foundation very well and illuminates my face. Its translucent, so it doesn't change the color of my foundation. It evens out imperfections if I wear it without foundation. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product because It makes me look glowy and its light. So I can just sweep it over my face, throw on some lipgloss and mascara and look like perfection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is slightly shimmery and goes on well. It only becomes chalky if I get too much of the white party (the middle flower) on my brush. It's a nice powder, but it has no mirror or brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This hasn't got a mirror or brush. I only bought it because it looked cute and it was on sale. It has tiny, barely noticeable shimmery bits. But overall, I like it and will repurchase it. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by OliveBunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product not only because of the cute packaging, but also because it claimed to contain a Biopolymer Complex made from plant extracts known to help skin fight the aggression of modern life. And it is a skin brightener, so I thought this would be a great gift for my sister who doesn't know how to do make up at all. I gave it a try first, and found out that although it does give a slight hint of brightening to the face, it really doesn't do much to cover up anything. If you already have close to perfect skin and you would like some highlighting of the perfection, then this would be a good product. It is Hypoallergenic and fragrance free, suitable for most skin types. But if you would like to hide imperfections such as dark spots, under eye circles and etc, then this powder is not enough. Another downside of this powder is it gives a slight powdery finish to the face. So people may notice you are wearing powder = it is not a completely natural finish. But this is the problem with most powders. And this powder will not keep shine at bay for too long, roughly two hours after application the shine will swim through the powder and surface on your face if you have combo skin or oily skin. This translucent face powder cost around $17.99 CAD, which is quite expensive. It is 20% more pricy compare to the higher end drug store brand such as Revlon and L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2003 1:30:00 AM More reviews by TaniaDeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, I admit it. I was attracted to the cute daisy shape of this pressed powder. I was disappointed that the sparkles were obvious, yet it seemed to make my skin seem duller, not brighter. I would recommend a department store brand, like BeneFit, if you want a finely ground and effective powder. Basically, with this you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 11:14:00 PM More reviews by etheriel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great powder in everyway! It comes in a generous compact with design of a daisey pattern on a light powder background, VERY PRETTY and UNIQUE!!! The powder itself is very fine and silky, does not cake and evens out skintone REALLY WELL. It's hard to believe as my skin literally transforms in front of my eyes. The "whites" of the daisey also act as a highlighter and give ur face a luminous "glow". It also didn't break me out either and not many powders do that! (I have oily/acne prone skin). This is overall a GREAT product and the only thing is it doesn't come w/ a puff or mirror so even though it's pressed powder, I apply with a powder brush. A little inconvient but for $15 it's a great deal!