April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite palette of all time! Seriously. The best. It does perform better over a primer, but it works great by itself. I actually got the gold color to stay in my waterline for several hours, believe it or not!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lateralus3450

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really nice palette and I would always walk pass this in the drugstore and I was so ignorant about the greatness of this product. The only shadow that I struggle with is the light cream in the top left, I had to scrape the top layer and it is now more pigmented. I have already created looks with this palette and these shadows stay put all day on my oily lids. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my fav eyeshadow palette! The colors re really pigmented which means they last forever! You can create some gorgeous smokey eyes with the greens/golds.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

These are good eyeshadows. Matte, satin , and shimmers! Natural colors, last long without primer, color pay off, blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This inexpensive, versatile little palette is a "desert island" product.
You can create at least 6 different looks from natural to smoky to metallic, etc.
All for less than 5 bucks.

The coppers and greens really set off blue eyes.

I have purchased it over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

All you need for eyeshadows in a cute easy to travel with packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by redfox2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette so much. You get 8 shadows for around $6. Maybelline's shadows always impress me with their quality. These are SUPER pigmented and I'd say comparable to a lot of higher end brands. The two coppery tones are my favorite, they are beautiful and so pigmented. I use the matte medium brown color for my eyebrows and it works great. The other colors are all very wearable too and you can make a ton of different looks with just this palette. It is one of my favorite shadow sets and I will definitely buy again when I use it all up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jellyjelly

I've been eyeing this product for months! I usually buy more expensive eyeshadows because I love the instant satisfaction great texture gives. BUT I didn't have any warm browns. This set has a beautiful copper and a bronze amid some awesome buttery matte browns. At first I thought the shimmers were chunky/gritty but then I worked it into the skin and it became a beautiful sheen. It worked extremely well with my fingers and the sponges. Basically if you can spend the time blending the product it will pay for itself. For the price, I paid $1 per gram and it is worth re-purchasing if your favorite color runs out. The size is also perfect to throw into a makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

How have I not heard of this before? I was in the makeup aisle and this stood out to me. I really like neutral eyeshadows. This has a lot of shimmery shades which I like, and a couple not-as-shimmery ones. I think the colors are gorgeous and they're really pigmented. I'm excited to see what kind of looks I can come up with using these colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

This mini palette actually contains gorgeous colours that can be suitable for day or night time. I however only like the colours in the first two columns, and the last column. Also, the last two columns are very powdery for me and I always experience a lot of fallout, when Im trying to pick up product with my brush, and when I apply it this problem is fixed (mostly) if I used my fingers, but I prefer brushes).

I love the looks I can create with this palette and it's definitely versatile, but I find on my non-oily monolids, It does not last that well. It always almost half gone by the time I get home from school. it's a bit better with primer underneath, but still does not last as long as I'd want.

The last thing I want to mention is that I chose "Would not repurchase". Two reasons. firstly, Maybelline tests on animals and thats a no-no for me. you might be wondering why I have this then, it's because I received this as a gift, so personally I would not repurchase. Also, the other thing I want to point out is that this mini palette has quite a lot of harmful ingredients, such as 5 parabens. wet n wild doesnt test on animals and has some really nice palettes and trios for the same or lesser price and although they do unfortunately have parabens as well, they have 2 as opposed to 5.