February 1, 2015 | 2099 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2015 11:51:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was given to me by a friend, and I don't really like it....it's not very pigmented, they're chalky, and they don't blend well...the only color I ever really use is the matte taupe/light grey toned brown shade, and I will run that it my crease for light definition on my minimal makeup days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Bellagal5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to Sephora excited to buy the Naked Palette by Urban Decay as I heard so many friends raving about it and when I saw it was $40 I quickly passed. I had seen a similar one in the CVS by Maybelline and decided to try that for $10 as the girl at the counter said "I am not supposed to say this but this is a good choice as it is pretty much the same colors as the UD Palette." She was absolutely right! I LOVE the Maybelline one and the colors stay on for hours and look great! The only thing I would do differently is use another brush. The one that comes with it is good for highlighting but not so great for the other areas but it does work pretty good. Women, gals and girls do yourselves a favor and don't waste your money for the name go with the Maybelline Palette! Maybe it's Maybelline!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This palette is adorable!! I think that Maybelline may be redoing the packaging and or formulas becoz I got 1 of mine clearanced out $5 at Meijer than I found it again today at Kroger for $3 & I kno it retails at least $7 normally to $8 so I wonder if the new Nudes palette is going to take its place or ppl lost interest in this little gem. It has everything you need! And it's so darn cute, good to put in ur bag or for a vaca this would be sooo handy! The possibilities are endless & this is very pigmented for DS. I remember buying my mom this for a gift for some occasion, bday or something when I was quite young, so it's been around forever in some kind of colors (probably mid-late 1980s had blue!! lol), I hadn't paid any mind to this, had forgotten it even existed becoz it sits unnoticed in the bottom shelf of most Maybelljne displays & is so not in a prominent spot! Great Lash mascara has been around just as long if not longer & holds court front-and-center so of course it's going to sell better! Smh. I think most ppl have at least a couple of these colors if you own e/s, but they are slight variations, I mean no 2 browns in different lines are exactly alike, these go together so well!! They are so coordinated, I know they look like small pans; but I think it's going to take awhile to hit pan because they are pretty fairly pigmented so you don't need a ton of product. A really good deal if you can find this on clearance but I would have paid the full price, I think they are worth the reasonable price & this would be awesome for some1 just starting out their e/s collection, a younger girl becoz the colors are conservative, travel, the gym bag, or just anybody whom likes nice e/s & appreciates the fact that they can coordinate these shades into a million looks from office/school to party/prom really any ocassion!! I am going to use 1 of mine for every day & put the other one in my bag. So convenient! I never considered wetting them down so I cannot wait to try that.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by juliamikhail

I actually use the very last shade, Khaki, to fill my eyebrows. Mine seemed to not have any shimmer like the photo above, but then again my palette is extremely old.

I also use the pale shimmery one right beside it, Almondine (I think, because the back label is very worn out) to brighten up my eyes by applying it to my inner tear duct.

This is a great palette and I find these are more pigmented than expected. Also if I remember correctly it's quite inexpensive too which is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite palette of all time! Seriously. The best. It does perform better over a primer, but it works great by itself. I actually got the gold color to stay in my waterline for several hours, believe it or not!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my fav eyeshadow palette! The colors re really pigmented which means they last forever! You can create some gorgeous smokey eyes with the greens/golds.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

These are good eyeshadows. Matte, satin , and shimmers! Natural colors, last long without primer, color pay off, blends well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This inexpensive, versatile little palette is a "desert island" product.
You can create at least 6 different looks from natural to smoky to metallic, etc.
All for less than 5 bucks.

The coppers and greens really set off blue eyes.

I have purchased it over and over again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

All you need for eyeshadows in a cute easy to travel with packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by redfox2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette so much. You get 8 shadows for around $6. Maybelline's shadows always impress me with their quality. These are SUPER pigmented and I'd say comparable to a lot of higher end brands. The two coppery tones are my favorite, they are beautiful and so pigmented. I use the matte medium brown color for my eyebrows and it works great. The other colors are all very wearable too and you can make a ton of different looks with just this palette. It is one of my favorite shadow sets and I will definitely buy again when I use it all up!