Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

4.3

Talc, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Carbonate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Kaolin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Mica, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake

on 7/24/2015 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Most of the colours are amazing, some poorly pigmented when used dry. That is my only complaint! You literally cannot go wrong with this for the price!

on 2/16/2015 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To those comparing this to high end shadows; What? No! These are FAR from any high end shadows I have. FAR. These are chalky and aren't creamy or soft at all. I used this little palette every day for months until I got my first high end one, and I guess it worked okay. It faded a lot and I couldn't use any of the glitter shades (which was most of this palette) because they were gritty and patchy and got everywhere and looked like sparkly sand on the eyes, but if that's your look... Go for it, dude, go ahead.

I didn't think any of this before I'd tried high-end shadows. I thought this palette blended okay, even though I only used the two non-glitter colors, and it more or less stayed put, didn't crease, overall it was decent. Now I know what shimmer and glitter shadow is supposed to look like, and this is unsophisticated and just terrible. It scares me I used to use this.

However, like I mentioned above, the matte colors, for what they are, work. If you can only afford drugstore products, look into more matte palettes, or at the very least shimmer/glitter colors from a different brand. These just don't cut it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was given to me by a friend, and I don't really like it....it's not very pigmented, they're chalky, and they don't blend well...the only color I ever really use is the matte taupe/light grey toned brown shade, and I will run that it my crease for light definition on my minimal makeup days.

on 1/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I went to Sephora excited to buy the Naked Palette by Urban Decay as I heard so many friends raving about it and when I saw it was $40 I quickly passed. I had seen a similar one in the CVS by Maybelline and decided to try that for $10 as the girl at the counter said "I am not supposed to say this but this is a good choice as it is pretty much the same colors as the UD Palette." She was absolutely right! I LOVE the Maybelline one and the colors stay on for hours and look great! The only thing I would do differently is use another brush. The one that comes with it is good for highlighting but not so great for the other areas but it does work pretty good. Women, gals and girls do yourselves a favor and don't waste your money for the name go with the Maybelline Palette! Maybe it's Maybelline!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This palette is adorable!! I think that Maybelline may be redoing the packaging and or formulas becoz I got 1 of mine clearanced out $5 at Meijer than I found it again today at Kroger for $3 & I kno it retails at least $7 normally to $8 so I wonder if the new Nudes palette is going to take its place or ppl lost interest in this little gem. It has everything you need! And it's so darn cute, good to put in ur bag or for a vaca this would be sooo handy! The possibilities are endless & this is very pigmented for DS. I remember buying my mom this for a gift for some occasion, bday or something when I was quite young, so it's been around forever in some kind of colors (probably mid-late 1980s had blue!! lol), I hadn't paid any mind to this, had forgotten it even existed becoz it sits unnoticed in the bottom shelf of most Maybelljne displays & is so not in a prominent spot! Great Lash mascara has been around just as long if not longer & holds court front-and-center so of course it's going to sell better! Smh. I think most ppl have at least a couple of these colors if you own e/s, but they are slight variations, I mean no 2 browns in different lines are exactly alike, these go together so well!! They are so coordinated, I know they look like small pans; but I think it's going to take awhile to hit pan because they are pretty fairly pigmented so you don't need a ton of product. A really good deal if you can find this on clearance but I would have paid the full price, I think they are worth the reasonable price & this would be awesome for some1 just starting out their e/s collection, a younger girl becoz the colors are conservative, travel, the gym bag, or just anybody whom likes nice e/s & appreciates the fact that they can coordinate these shades into a million looks from office/school to party/prom really any ocassion!! I am going to use 1 of mine for every day & put the other one in my bag. So convenient! I never considered wetting them down so I cannot wait to try that.

on 6/18/2014 3:59:00 PM

I actually use the very last shade, Khaki, to fill my eyebrows. Mine seemed to not have any shimmer like the photo above, but then again my palette is extremely old.

I also use the pale shimmery one right beside it, Almondine (I think, because the back label is very worn out) to brighten up my eyes by applying it to my inner tear duct.

This is a great palette and I find these are more pigmented than expected. Also if I remember correctly it's quite inexpensive too which is great.

This is my favorite palette of all time! Seriously. The best. It does perform better over a primer, but it works great by itself. I actually got the gold color to stay in my waterline for several hours, believe it or not!

This is my fav eyeshadow palette! The colors re really pigmented which means they last forever! You can create some gorgeous smokey eyes with the greens/golds.

on 12/22/2013 12:38:00 AM

These are good eyeshadows. Matte, satin , and shimmers! Natural colors, last long without primer, color pay off, blends well.

on 11/18/2013 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This inexpensive, versatile little palette is a "desert island" product.
You can create at least 6 different looks from natural to smoky to metallic, etc.
All for less than 5 bucks.

The coppers and greens really set off blue eyes.

I have purchased it over and over again.