April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Pressed Powders - Neutrogena - Skin Clearing Oil-Free Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Dentalgirl3

Horrible. Contains talc which can cause breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Sochiegraham

Love this powder! Buildable coverage and doesn't make me break out. It does dramatize dry skin spots but that can be easily fixed with moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I have break-out prone skin & always have (since I was about 10, lucky me.) I have to be very carefully about the products I put on my face, and have found that less is always better. I do not wear foundation (see my review of Revlon's anit-blemish concealer for my approach to "foundation."). I love to play up my eyes, cover a few spots, add blush & move on. I use this product with a very large brush to simply put a light dusting of the product all over my face when I am completely done with my make-up in the morning. It sets my concealer perfectly, and, for at least a few hours (unless I am crazy-busy) holds down the shine. I don't reapply during the day. (Unless I can completely cleanse my face & start over, I do not reapply makeup during the day because that just breaks me out.) This powder is one of the few that doesn't seem to aggrivate my skin, and it has skin-clearing ingredients. I doubt that it makes my skin "better" in any sense, but I can tell you, it doesn't make it worse. And that's a huge advantage over some many others I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by beautyfu13

This didn't really provide a lot of coverage, which I like because I just like to use my powder foundation lightly I'm not into wearing a whole bunch of makeup on my face. It didn't make me break out like a lot of things do but it also didn't help with any breakouts. I would buy it again just because it gives the right amount of coverage I want and doesn't irritate my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this for a while to keep my make-up from getting oily and to stop my face from shinning throughout the day and I think it does a a pretty good job at that but I do have to say I would like to go out and try to find one that does better and is cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Agentdouble0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first powder, and I used it by itself and it didn't really do much. Now I look back and realize how cakey my face looked. The sponge is a complete waste and makes me look even worse. There is almost no color pay off. I'm able to wear their "darkest" shade, which is Tan, and it's not even that dark at ALL! Their never seems to be a good color range with this brand, which I hate. I mainly use this powder for setting makeup because it's so sheer. Overall, I do keep buying it but for different reasons than what it's for.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eeeeeekk. Not lovin this stuff. First of all, it doesnt cover anything. The applicator that it comes with is useless. Second of all, it dries out my skin. I put it on and my skin feels disgustingly dry. I guess if you have skin that is perfect and a little more on the oily side this would work for you because it can give a nice look to my skin if i just use a little tiny bit to set my foundation. I wont be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by MoonChild02

I love this powder. I do not know how anyone could not like this powder. I have used many brands of makeup in my life, and let me tell you that this one is the best I have used, hands down! It goes on light and smooth, and it does not make me break out like every other powder out there has. Neutrogena has the best products for skin care that I have found, at least in terms of cosmetics. I use this powder along with the Skin Clearing foundation and concealer, and it does not clog my pores. If you break out easily, this is the powder that you need to get.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've noticed that either people love this or they hate it, I love it. It's lightweight and I forget that I have it on. Its amazing. The idea of the 2 sided poof; genius! I apply this over my cover-up and it works wonders. Seriously, I love it. Its great for me. It controls my oil; which is a MUST for me and it gives me a natural finish which is stellar.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by fafigirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is unflattering. It is darker than the matching foundation, even though they are the same color on the labels. It makes my skin look orange and ashy even though I have oily skin. Skip this powder, won't even provide coverage.