July 31, 2014 | 1658 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - New York Color - Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by stephc917

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used the elf mechanical eyelash curler for years but then it got discontinued :( .... So I was on the hunt for a new curler I used this curler and wow did it curl quickly and beautifully please don't discontinue!!! Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by PrincessBubblegum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It's an eyelash curler...it curls your eyelashes. We're not asking for much here. It was $2.74 and it does what it's supposed to do. And the little grips are purple!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really inexpensive & does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So my lash eyelash curler review (for the Revlon one) said I was saving up for a Shu Uemera curler, but I broke down and bought this NYC one since it was only $3, and I needed a spare to keep in my gym bag's makeup kit. This is definitely is an improvement on the Revlon one!

For my eye shape, unfortunately this curler is a bit too wide and not curved enough, which is why I rated the "packaging" at 3 stars. This can cause my to pinch the edge of part of my lid if I'm not careful, and sometimes the outer lashes get pulled. Also, the spring in the middle of the curler kind of inhibits watching what you're doing when you curl. On the plus side, the metal this curler is made out of doesn't leave a residue under my eyes like the Revlon one does, and while there isn't as much squish when I squeeze the curler, I get more curl with less effort using this tool. It's so effective and so affordable, watching out for pinching my lids and pulling on outer lashes is something I'm willing to put up with.

Bottom line: far from HG, but this does a great job curling lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by rolltide17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this one after a difficult time with a Revlon curler, and this one worked way better than expected! It's literally shaped perfectly for my lids and has just the right amount of "springiness" to it. Plus the grips are purple which is my favorite color! Will def. repurchase until they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by pinkberry13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had really low expectations for this Cutler but it's amazing!!! My lashes have close to absolutely no curl! This helps so much!! Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

Holy grail eyelash curler. It fits perfectly to my Asian eyelids and holds a curl well. The curler is quite sturdy for the $3 you pay for it and comes with a replacement pad. A good bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Hippiejazzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this eyelash curler for about a year now, and its the only one that fits my eye shape and doesn't pinch my eyelids. It works well for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Cchewy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product :) I always go back to it. I'm Asian and this fits my eye shape and curls amazingly!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love this! I will never pay big $ again for an eyelash curler. I have a Shiseido one and the Elf one (too difficult to grasp my lashes). I actually like this one just as much as my Shiseido one. You can't go wrong for the price! It cups and grasps my lashes perfectly and curls them just the way I want my lashes curled. Plus it doesn't pinch my upper lid and I don't lose eyelash hairs with this.