November 28, 2014 | 1933 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzing Powder in Beyond Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by perf3ctimpulse

Possibly the only bronzer that I have ever been totally satisfied with. Usually, bronzer tends to fade or soak into my skin, making it look like a caked mess. This is light, and has a very low hint of shimmer, so it adds the perfect illuminance to the skin.

The price is well worth it, I think. And it's actually lasting me awhile despite the fact that I use it so much! It goes really well with the MAC blush
"Pinch Me" if you are trying to go for a bronzer with a little bit of a barely-there reddish tint to look like you just came out of the sun. My skin is a fair-medium color, if you were wondering.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by gilda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I ordered this and when I got it I thought it was way toooo dark for my NC30-35 skin. I was going to keep it for summer to use as a body bronzer. But, I used it with a light hand as a blush and it's very pretty. I'm an NC40 now with the help of two hours in the sun & SPF15. Again I used it as blush and as a crease color on my eyes & mixed some with MAC clear lipglass. Pretty bronzy glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Of course, a PPP like me cannot possibly wear this particular bronzer color, but I'm basing my review on my friend's use of it, and because I helped her pick out a bronzer, and she loves this one. She is an NC 55, and this color adds a nice touch of color and brightens up her whole face. It has a tad bit of shimmer, but not a lot. This is an excellent bronzer color for DDDs like my friend!