October 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - 5 Boys Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 2:27:00 AM More reviews by AnnetteL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a piece of the mandarin section of this and it was GORGEOUS. I love orange scents. Mmmmm!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2001 11:14:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this bubble bar. It came with 5 slices of citrus rainbow like stripes of bubble bar. I used one color for each bath and it produced a lot of wonderful bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2001 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one yummy bubble bar! This is the first time I've tried any of LUSH's bubble products and I think I'm already hooked. This one smells tres citrusy and looks like a rainbow brick and the SA said that it's good for two baths. But I decided to ignore her and used it for five! For each bath I broke off a stripe of color and it produced more than enough bubbles for a single time, I can't imagine how overwhelmingly bubbly it would be if I used the whole thing at once! Leaves my skin soft and smelling fruity. Definite rave for sure. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 6:26:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I actually want to give this a 3.5 but unfortunately I can't. I have to say this first... Lush is one of those companies that you can easily overlook. Sure they have great products but you really never know till you talk to the over-enthusiatic SAs about what they have. Everything is natural so you dont have to worry about chemicals and such. They even have expiry dates on the soaps! Anyhow, 5 Boys Bubble Bar is a solid bubble bath. It smells like a mixture of lucious lemons... but soothing rather than tart and too sweet. The bubbles are INCREDIBLE... so HUGE. The scent really makes the whole bath idea a wonderful idea. The reason why I gave it a low score is the life of the bubbles. They dont last long... so you get great huge bubbles for about 15 minutes. Then no more... so other than that, it maybe be worth it if you like a short bath!