April 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Treatments - Bath and Body Works - True Blue Spa 'Aren't You Cuticle' Cuticle Cream Stick

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 2:05:00 AM More reviews by mariannaoust

For me this did moisturize ok, not great, but helped prevent my cuticles from drying out. I also bought it because of the name, it was too irresistible. The major flaw was the waxy texture, the problem is that when you put it on, you have to rub it in well otherwise you’ll have very visible gunky residue. The rubbing wouldn’t be an issue if it was an oil that you can swipe on quickly and massage in quickly, but his stuff is thick and it takes a while to first put it on and then rub, it’s too annoying and definitely not worth the effort for the result.
Oh, too bad, I wish something with such cute name was actually good.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2006 1:19:00 AM More reviews by comfortmaven

It was nice at first, but it seemed to actually dry my cuticles out and make them worse after one application.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ChrisseMarie

Smells fine, nice size for purses, pocket, etc. Did nothing for my cuticles.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2003 10:52:00 PM More reviews by bloomrobin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked the name, good reason to buy a product, huh? It's ok, probably as an addition to a more intensive treatment. A bit waxy, but smells good. Kinda Aveda-ish; that herbal/spicy smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by AprilH

Cute and functional packaging but this just didn't do anything for my chronically dry and ragged cuticles. It is a waxy type balm that comes in a twist-up stick form. For me the results seemed to be about the same as rubbing chapstick all over my nail area. I suppose this could work for maintaining normal healthy cuticles but for those of us in the "problem" category, look elsewhere.