December 20, 2014 | 1339 users online

Hair - Dove - Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 2:02:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good drugstore shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels pretty 'light' after using it. That nice light breezy feeling if that makes sense.(Like 5 lbs taken off your hair) I can definately see where it volumizes and it feels very clean. I have wavy/curly hair and I think I need a little more moisture but I do like this for an occasional wash. I like the way it feels afterwards. It definately does what it says. Weightless Moisturizers are definately there and working:) I'd rebuy it because it does what it says and that is rare LOL:)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2005 3:21:00 AM More reviews by KarynBlaine310

Ick -- both the shampoo and conditioner made my scalp itch terribly and weighed it down. Extra Volume? Try extra flatness. I seem to have problems with all of the Dove hair care products I try. By the way I have short, fine, colour-treated hair that is prone to split ends and breakage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by smgallo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product works really well on my fine, oily hair and it's so much cheaper than the salon brands I've been using. The conditioner does not weight my hair down nor does my hair get a greasy look by the end of the day.

I was surprised by how soft my hair was after using these products for just two days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Andreangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it love it love it for my fine, oily hair. Love it more than Pantene, Aveda, John Frieda, Paul Mitchel and every other shampoo drugstore brand I have tried.

I wouldn't recommend for dry hair though. UPDATE: Just want to say i have been on my fifth bottle of Dove Shampoo now. will not switch to any other.

UPDATE: Moved it to a 3, it was nice while it lasted but I no longer use any commercial market shampoos. I use Whole Foods 365 line and it is superior to any major brand hair product I have tried. And I just feel cleaner without the additives and excess chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2004 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shinyshoe

I love this. It might not be for everyone (I have pretty fine, fuzzy hair, but a LOT of it.), but after using it for a while I went out and bought the biggest bottle my grocery store carries. I took off 1 lippie because I would like a pump for my huge bottle. Instead, I have to transfer everything to smaller bottles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

my hair was really limp using these products. tangels were harder to comb out. at least it smelled nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by broberta

The Dove Extra Volume Shamoo and Conditioner is GREAT!!! I love this stuff. It is somewhat pricey for shampoo and conditioner you can buy at the grocery store, but it was worth it. I love the smell and it really did add volume to my baby fine hair. The conditioner is "weighless" and it really does work great. My hair looked fuller and felt really healthy! I am on my second bottle of both!